/kkg/-khu/kaka leak general

Leaks and Info:
pastebin.com/wZi2HyY0

Previous

Attached: 49A0CA10-1A59-4998-999B-10F75D50FB26.jpg (868x1212, 285.81K)

Is rhyperior in?

Do you guys think they'll nerf the XP Candy drops from the Raid Dens since they're faster now?
Weren't you pretty much be able to get to level 30+ before even the first gym in SWSH?

Attached: 1654520004929.png (976x850, 154.96K)

It's so obvious what the plot is with Khu's hints. Arven is the paradox or artificial child of the professors and dies due to time shenanigans.

so i pulled the replies from and took the data, .5 points means it was on someones team but wasnt a lock

>kamen rider-9.5
>ceruledge-9.5
>fuecoco-9
>quaxly-7.5
>engine-5
>sprigatito
>electric seagull- 4
>grafarig evo-4
>sushi-3.5
>ice/dragon psudeo-3
>pawmi-3
>garafaiai-3
>fidough-3
>poison rock-3
>bisharp evo-3
>ningen coin-3
>dolphon-2.5
>hake-2
>lechonk-2
>smoliv-2
>chilli kappa-2
>RF tentacreul-2
>frog-2
>cetitan-2
>armarough-2
>klawf-2
>hammer girl-1.5
>flamingo-1
>primape-1
>p whopper-1
>ghost dog-1
>f hariyama-1
>f volcrona-1
>dunsprace evo-1
>tumbleweed-1
>earthworm-1
>spider- 0.5
>scarab- 0.5
>rock salt- 0.5

>sprigatito gets no vote

:(

Why the fuck did people think maractus would get an evo?

You realize the cactus species maractus is based on is found pretty much entirely in Mexico, yes?

considering Girafarig's evolution name is also a palindrome what do you think it's called?
my bet's on Farigiraf

No frogfucker, the only one with an issue with that is you. You don't NEED to use everything the game throws at you and most here can refrain from dousing 'mons with XP sweets during a playthrough, because we understand it's already kiddy as fuck, so no point making it trivial as fuck at the same time.
Mald more about Game Freak directly attempting to lure normies into the VGC world - all that shit they added in Gen 8 was keyed specifically to do that (shit I started pissing about with it, as I was no longer hampered by the fact I needed a hacked system and be able to create flawless hacks).

it had 4, my mistake.

>Fuecoco 3
>Coin
>DeadPrimeape
>Para Misdreavus
>Tumbleweed
>Ghost dog

So what’s your teams looking like bros? I think I’m going full ghost. Would of done bug but there’s not enough new insects.

All of you who are expecting to use Paradoxes on your story teams are going to be extremely disappointed.

This is for my final team. Story progress team for me is a revolving door

Attached: 1661590299536279.png (1144x406, 21.49K)

>Fuecoco3
>Fire/Grass mon
>Pooper evo
not sure who else yet

One day they'll reveal her...
Did Kaka say it was 10 feet tall..? I heard something like that last thread

Attached: 1647816403164.png (818x615, 102.56K)

Fuecoco3 or Armarouge if the final evo sucks
Dolphin
Cetitan 2
Peril C
Future Donphan
Girafarig Evo

The duck is obviously going to be the shillmon, you can just tell

It's gonna be Rowley of this Gen

So
>G = Gym
>V = Team Star Boss
>Alpha = Titan
>J = Sublegend
That leaves the stars. Seeing as there are 3 of them and they all converge toward the center, I am guessing they are the final bosses of each quest. That building southwest of the crater could be the Pokemon League, the Paradox crater itself is the final battle for the Path of Legends, and the other star is the final battle with Team Star's leader.

Decent chance the true final boss will be a final exam back at the school before graduation.

Attached: FZuFHMdWYAAjk87.png (800x564, 990.32K)

Cetitan is the evo

Fuecoco screams comedy relief, though. Speaking of which, do we have any idea what's happening with the anime post-Journeys?

>Decent chance the true final boss will be a final exam back at the school before graduation.
And during the graduation ceremony your motorcycle will take on its bipedal form and challenge you to a battle in front of everyone, allowing you to properly catch it. Basically A-Z in XY combined with Tapu Koko in SM.

I mean, when did the region's irl equivalent ever matter? Maractus is from the in universe equivalent of New York, not Mexico.

30? I had a kommo-o before I walked into motostoke my first playthrough

>starter undecided
>cetitan
>ice/dragon pseudo will be used if the design is cool, especially if it has snow warning
>ceruledge
>dolphin if design is cool
>dark dog or ghost dog depending on design
>storm birb if dolphin or dogs don’t speak to me
>jianbao if it is actually a snow leopard AND I don’t like the pseudo

Oh thank god. I was worried they were gunna ruin Cetitan with a bad evo. Thats fine then.

>You realize the cactus species maractus is based on is found pretty much entirely in Mexico, yes?
How fucking stupid can you be? This region's based on Spain and we're getting a fucking Aye-Aye.

Thats my worry with Bisharp.

Fucking love that mon, top 5 one for me, but I really hope they dont go making him some big bulky fatass mon like half the Gen 4 evos.

The leak hints with the kabutos give me hope, though.

Attached: JSamuraiHelmet01.jpg (712x528, 42.26K)

I see 3 J, where is the 4th?

Why did whoever made this use the thinnest lines and the least contrasting colors possible for this? Genuinely terrible job. I can’t even find all 4 j’s

Far left under an Alpha symbol.

Why did Khu and Kaka not say anything about Titans?