Its only a matter of time until Nidorinx is unironically put into a future game

Its only a matter of time until Nidorinx is unironically put into a future game

Attached: 20220909_035713.jpg (671x541, 42.19K)

Bait thread aside, should they just combine the two Nidoran genders into one dex entry? It has been done with Pyroar, Indeedee, etc. so why not these two? Or are they afraid of turning the original 151 into the original 150?

I dont think they should both nidoran lines are different enough to have their own dex entries

Ability: 41% chance of self KO

rent-free

yes. it would completely change nearly every pokemons dex number by one

Kek based

Lmfao

Evolved with escape rope

HA: Stench
Learnset:
Self-destruct, Mimic, Rage, Infestation, Screech, Grudge, Facade, Gunk shot, stomping tantrum, Spite, Sludge.

Incredible stuff

It looks so sad and suicidal.... So I guess accurate?

You answer it yourself. They probably would have done it much sooner, if not for the implications upon the National dex.
Perhaps in a few generations time, where the National dex hasn't been used for a long time, and people don't care about the original numbering convention, they will do it?

I don't get it. Is that a reddit meme?

I like those one better.

Attached: tumblr_nrhpsiuX491s3k713o4_1280.png (1280x709, 971.99K)

Nice thinly veiled seethe.

user was using old numbers, so zoomers might not get it. Transgender people used to have a 41% rate of suicide.
In the modern day, that number has increased with the increase in exposure.

> Any Forums humor
Repeat one joke that was never funny in the first place and pretend it is funny for years.

Incel wants people he doesn't find attractive to commit suicide and will try he his hardest to make that happen

I see... I thought Nidorinx was non-binary, not transgender (what is it even i fucking dunno). So I missed the joke.

You have some low standards.

>KILL YOURSELF TRANNY YWMBAW YWNBAW YWNBAW REEE
>Hehe kek guys why do trannies kill themselves they must be mentally ill they do it to themselves

He isn't even a tranny. :|

You should probably grow thicker skin.

*xim
Sorry for misgendering.

>No posts in the thread at all for nearly 20 minutes
>Suddenly, in the space of 10 minutes, an influx of pro-tranny posts
Hmm, interesting pattern.

Attached: 1361440451638.jpg (195x195, 1.49K)