These are the most soulless and egregious games in the entire series and its not even close

These are the most soulless and egregious games in the entire series and its not even close

Attached: TRASH.png (878x900, 620.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1847186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry wrong pic

Attached: Pokémon_Sword_and_Shield[1].jpg (446x223, 87K)

sorry wrong pic

Attached: 3921dede32412.jpg (1366x768, 156.6K)

They're both correct.

but enough about DPPt

Gens 8 and 9 are in close competition but Gen 9 hasn't even fully revealed its dex yet. I ain't callin' shit until it actually releases its good designs (or slop.)

but enough about RSE/FRLG

wrong pic, user

Attached: Pokemon_Brilliant_Diamond_Shining_Pearl.png (452x220, 205.19K)

Switch era Pokemon has been so horrendously bad, it's not even fucking funny.
>Lego Piss literally removes wild battles for GO catching, has 1:1 GBC maps, best thing people can say about it is the following pokemon
>SWSH is a massive rushed shitpile that murdered the nationaldex forever
>BDSP is far and away the worst game in the franchise, $60 for a game with less content than fucking Platinum
PLA is the only half decent game out of FOUR fucking titles, and it looks like SV is actively removing half the shit that made PLA good in exchange for the ugliest NPC designs yet. I hate, I HATE being a Pokemon fan, the bar just keeps getting lower and lower.

Attached: 1543779708331.jpg (199x205, 17.32K)

18 to post

user. You can stop playing Pokemon at any time. Disgaea is waiting for you user.

Attached: AC5C2488-37B5-45C9-B708-0FEB0B932884.png (272x366, 64.24K)

sorry wrong pic

Attached: 1656456054170.png (336x150, 104.97K)

>best thing people can say about it is the following pokemon
I still didn‘t played those, but they are incredible looking and honestly how I wanted pokemon hd ever to be. Sadly the go mechanics to turn me fucking off and not beeing able to get mew

Scarlet and Violet are already looking to be better than Sword and Shield

At least you're fan of something. I hate everything, I consume every mindless entertainment and move on to the next thing, I'm soulless

>I hate beeing a pokemon fan, because the new games have small issues eventhough I enjoy every game prior to that
>these issues include : a game that is the better version of the original game and only lacks the battle frontier which was shit anyways, game with new gameplay mechanics, game where I can‘t have my shitmons in the bank

There are games like twewy2 that was pretty much underwhelming or other people that wait for games for years only go get incredibly underdelivered and you cry because the games have some minor issues that are either fully postgame, which you only enter after 20 hours anyway or something you never actively used anyway
I never get the muh national dex crying, especially when all fucking dex entries of non regional mons never get updated

no user, you see, SV is bad because it doesn’t have PLA’s catching mechanics

now watch as I proceed to cock suck the DS games which also don’t have PLA’s catching mechanics on top of no OW encounters, raids, trainer customization, ranked battles, or any of the other things that make the newer games objectively better because I’m a doomposting redditard

>These are the most soulless and egregious games in the entire series and its not even close
But enough about BW/2

Attached: ddim07w-04da8228-7833-4be1-bb7d-2d41d72ad25a.png (196x258, 17.25K)

It I was on my PC, I would post that screenshot, or that other one.

>a game that is the better version of the original game and only lacks the battle frontier which was shit anyways
You're free to think of BDSP as better than DP(Pt), but as far as I'm concerned, it's way worse than it should have been, to the extent where it isn't even comparable, and I'm glad some fans are trying to fix it.

>game with new gameplay mechanics
I don't remember enough of LGPE to say anything, other than I share user's opinion on the following Pokémon (and riding *your own* Pokémon) is the only good thing about it.

>game where I can‘t have my shitmons in the bank
>I never get the muh national dex crying
Pic related.
Here's translation (tho even without it you should still be able to understand):
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1847186

Attached: __may_red_ethan_hilbert_brendan_and_7_more_pokemon_and_11_more_drawn_by_cocoloco__8fd22402441b0b249e2f460376aa4651.jpg (400x4697, 535.89K)

Forgot to reply to as well, so:
>It's okay to retroactively fault an old game for not having a mechanic a future game has to justify the latest game also not having it

Wow, everything you wrote was wrong! Impressive!