Regulations is slowly creeping in

Regulations is slowly creeping in...
What next for privacy coins and privacy focused projects?

Attached: images.png (639x480, 32.55K)

Privacy coins are all shitcoins even bitcoin cash a giant piece of shit shitcoin has a bigger volume than ALL privacy coins combined.

Attached: shitcoin.png (2330x812, 78.69K)

Reminds me of SHIB's volume at a point in time. Doesn't change the fact that it's a total bullshit.

7 privacy coins delisted on a major exchange. What else do you think

Attached: 374573644.jpg (419x268, 23.01K)

What's your definition of 'shitcoin' fagoot

>A fucking paradox
Can a space without privacy be regulated?

Bullish on them

What exchange is that? Centralized exchanges are full of absolute shit

Okay, what's your point? That BCH is more relevant that privacy coins?

It's a weak effort. Privacy should be embedded and respected in every facet, most especially in finance including crypto

>slowly creeping in...
it's already here in full force. Crypto used to be the wild west, it's completely controlled now.

>What next>
A major resistance coming from legitimate users of privacy solutions. Wait for it

Attached: 736427349237482222.jpg (1200x675, 469.58K)

Decentralization indeed. A fucking fantasy

Part of the problem is that privacy and owning your own keys and stuff requires some degree of technical competency. Literally just making a coinbase account and buying some btc is a supet daunting tasl to mose normies, then you ask them to move their shit off the exchange and they go full deer in the headlights.

Fucking sorry, I can't type for shit on these gay smart phone keyboards.

Well, it's becoming super easy to stay anonymous with privacy protocols and to maintain keys with account protocols. Only mediocres stick with centralized exchanges

Ain't for traders. A reasonable trader will never get stuck on a coinbase account buying BTC.

So much for web3 and driving against infringing rights. The message is fucking clear; they want to see everything you do with your finance, without your fucking consent

Attached: 1658749460792555s.jpg (125x124, 2.83K)

I can remember shilling SHIB aggressively.

Attached: 1659611491171074s.jpg (125x125, 2.58K)

I wonder what XMR maxis have to say about this.

Hm..

Attached: ET6COPMXsAIUquo.jpg (500x414, 22.07K)