If you lived in the pokemon world you circumcise your male pokemon. Not for any reason...

If you lived in the pokemon world you circumcise your male pokemon. Not for any reason, Unovan doctors actually recommend it

Attached: e38.jpg (1200x900, 221.89K)

99% of animals have a sheathe.

I don't think the mental delusions of americans have any bearing on the fictional peoples created by a Japanese video game studio, no harm. Also:
>owning male pokémon

Attached: 1587247170470.gif (499x374, 758.18K)

If they have typical animal anatomy, no
If they have an ugly human-like anteater then 100% yes

I would never do such a thing to my poor mons

Only if my Pokemon happen to, like me, suffer from phimosis, which for you memers is having a foreskin suited to a smaller penis on a larger penis.

Shalom

Attached: 1661626780613355.gif (472x360, 693.38K)

Just stretch in warm water dude, and get a steroid cream if you're struggling. I fixed it in like a month

(((They))) couldn't take my foreskin, and will not take my pokemon's either.

The pokemon world is a untopia so the concept of circumcision wouldn't even exist.

Then they melt the foreskin into weird "rejuvenating" liquids that they consume/sell. disgusting!! unovatards should be wiped out

Then why they chose America as inspiration for being "multiracial and multicultural" and put a fucking amerishit commander in a japanese region?
If anything, Gamefreak always outlined the influence of ameriturds onto the world and japan

>this thread

Attached: hypno-merchant-pokemon.jpg (820x755, 166.65K)

It isn't a utopia as brown and black characters exist

>americans
You mean middle-east?

Would you circumcise a gen 1 bellsprout?

Attached: bellsproutsprite.png (112x112, 1018)

Obsessed

No I would put my tongue in there

>Unovan doctors actually recommend it
I thought it was Galarian doctors as they were the first ones to cut the dex.

oh no

Jew thread - also fuck you for reminding me of that Australian sicko who put an uncut human dick onto his Charmander plush and insisted that its not sexual due to brain damage from being raised Cathollic

this

Unova is too japanese to do any circumcision.