/pcg/

Pokeclicker """general"""
>What is it?
pokeclicker.com/
Pokéclicker is an open-source game built around the story and content of the Pokémon games. This is an idle & clicker type game that is currently in beta release phase. New content and patches are released frequently.

>Crobat?
crobat4.github.io/pokeclicker/
A modified version of Pokeclicker that features QoL changes from the original, including a Dock shortcut, type-based pokeball selection, Gen 3+ berries being available in dungeons, un-nerfed experience gains, and some egg-exclusive pokemon being available through other means.

>Wiki
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Page

>CODES
Start Menu > Save > Enter Code
>OOOSHINY
Free shiny
>FARMINGBOOST
10,000 Farm Points and 100 Cheri Berries
>CROBATISBASED (Crobat fork only)
Awards a Rotom (Crobat)

old

Attached: sm95.png (895x502, 370.05K)

What are they looking at?

The BBC (Big Bat Cock)

Attached: crobat.gif (498x373, 2.22M)

Before I bother going to the Battle Frontier, about how much attack power do I need to get the last Vivillon?

15.7m after gems and what have you is included.

Bump

Dumb game. Nobody likes you. Kys.

I'm not complaining.

Attached: underground trade.png (573x48, 5.25K)

>Stage 1000
Yeah sure

>only just getting to 2 million
brehs

Posting as a reminder that I have to change Spiky-eared Pichu gender later
Also bump

Not necessarily, my attack is at 4 million, and I could easily get to 810 after the speed boost
Granted when you do your run, use the Yellow Flute and X Attack to help

That's why I said after everything is included.
Also by that point there's little reason to not always have X Attack on at all times. (Or Token+Incense for that matter)
Not sure what this speed boost is.

One last second to shave off of Diantha, it's so close.

I just mean The battle frontier moves faster in stages that you've already completed.
It's important because most of the time, your regular attack without boosts, will be able to go farther up in the speed mode than in a brand new floor and will most likely end because of the normal damage speed not reaching the 30 seconds.

This might sound weird but I'm onl saying this because I use the Battle Frontier for egg hatching

Well yeah, but the speed boost won't directly help you get to 666.
I gave it shot just now and I got to slightly over 600 without Flutes. I lack the Gems to keep them going long enough to reach 666 in one go, so I'll leave that for now.
I'd use it to hatch eggs, but I still have other things I can do passively so.

Yeah, you'll get there eventually soon I'm sure.
Letting Hatchers focus on Attack Efficiency is a good way to boost your team offline when you're not going to be active.

It seems they have plans to add this lad

Attached: Brock_Crobat_coloring_error[1].png (640x480, 242.09K)

Crobat dev baseding out soon

Looks like they're gonna add a fuckload of anime/spinoff mons

Got a list?