How do I profit from all women being clones of themselves on dating apps?

How do I profit from all women being clones of themselves on dating apps?

Attached: 7F4DFE17-53C0-4354-B676-14F546AB69EA.jpg (1170x2056, 329.95K)

> I just want a manservant
Fuck that.
I'm 43 and only others have a problem with me not being married.

Lmao, imaging validating one of these fuckers with anything serious

Grad Student
She rode the carousel, but hey you can't expect much anything else in the West.
She is open to chivalry which isn't so bad.
If you want to escape the feedback loop of dating apps then go to non-western countries or find an 18 year old Latina or SEA in your area.

The most delusional whores that say this are the ones that believe they are de facto equal to men. Don't validate them and let them deal with the equality hell they created. The only ones deserving of this are the women that don't use social media and enjoy homemaking.

Attached: 1661878617608471.jpg (1023x734, 131.87K)

>carousel + vaxxed aka barren
these are hookers, treat them as such there is nothing a women has to offer beyond her unique ability to give you kids, if you want them

this is one of the worst dating profiles and i see a few ppl misinterpreting what this means in this very thread.

when you see this profile you need to understand she is like the vast majorty of other women on these apps who will let some guy out of their league pump and dump, but at the same time she is going to try and hold you to a higher standard if you're not that guy. never tolerate these women. if you can get away with it make it clear you understand what their game is too and they will totally lose it.

Attached: 1660185744986009.jpg (877x671, 57.65K)

I literally have not thought about dating for the last two years, im fucking done. Ive dated 100+ women, ive seen enough

Attached: 1659247002082617.png (300x300, 41.04K)

Start a butler business that identifies wealthy lonely women and offers them expensive and attractive servants.

As much as we make fun of simps, women are even more simpish than men.

>getting fudded by this
duhh women have to put on airs of not being easy meat even if they are. Just go for it anyway who cares.
funny enough you see this feminine trait with the HR cunts who put too high requirements on entry level jobs to fud the low ambition guys out. Thats why you apply anyway. If you havent figured this out by your 20s you are socially slow.

>first one implies that you're dependable
>second one is all about a man leading his woman and being the shot-caller
>third one is just basic politeness
if you couldn't figure out that much then you're a lost cause
these are all really basic masculine traits save for maybe the last one

you're all beta males for a reason
you don't understand women or even men for that matter

>I made us reservations for tomorrow night, be ready at 7 pm
Imagine I said this. I’d be arrested on the spot.

i've said things like that many times to many women
they always appreciate the firm decisiveness

displaying indecision and/or letting her call the shots on when and what to do for a date is a feminine / beta male trait

You can only really profit from women if you are Chad/Dark Triad. Then you can get rich gf to sponsor you or you can lure poor gf into OF/SexCams and live off her money.

>> he thinks woman outside the west don't ride the carousel.

It’s honestly fucking wild how many women I’ve seen on hinge with this exact same set of prompts. Easy npc filter. It’s also bullshit cuz they flake even if you set reservations lol

kek these incels wouldn't get it

Pretty much this, there's no mystery left and all the stuff that makes your dick happy is just smoke and mirrors

user, I….

First one is about money.
Second one is about money.
Third one is Hollywood told her it's romantic because chivalry is dead.

yeah
that's about as much as your midwit brain can manage