Pro Nuzlocker

Pro Nuzlocker

Attached: FcKPs_rXwAAsXTD.png (1920x1080, 454.92K)

I can't believe jan killed the queen. this fag needs to go.

you're fucking annoying. stop making these shit threads

I'm assuming this isn't an actual thumbnail.

I'm hoping this is an actual thumbnail

It is, he posted it on twitter. Obviously not from an actual video but just to piss people off.

wait what the fuck it's actually real

Attached: 23523634.png (587x544, 263.01K)

>its real
I take it all back, this guy is a fucking legend

Attached: 1546962481209.webm (720x576, 180.58K)

What the fuck ahahahahaha.
Was it autism?

>i know you're left-wing, but

What did he mean by this?

Attached: g.png (801x181, 20.61K)

Kek

Shit like this probably, but he's not even being honest here, the real reason he hates clover is the anti-cheat.

Attached: 1659983658408.png (612x653, 288.3K)

Oh cmon you can post this but im supposed to believe you cant play clover because its offensive? Lol

I mean why did that guy bring it up?

>Eceleb who got big off clickbait makes more clickbait
Whoaaaaa no way

>implying I even know who this fag is

He thinks the currently defined left would not support the monarchy due to their massive involvement in world events.

>a Kraut detests a bong
wtf??

>he complains about the humour in clover being too offensive yet he makes cringy shit like this
Lol

Stop. This term makes people mad

I’m usually all good with dark humor but making a joke like this on the day she died is just bad taste. Give some time at least. I’m sure this douche wouldnt appreciate the Nazi salute even now.

>new reaction video tomorrow
Do people really care about a talentless narcissist leeching off others content? “Ohh gee I can’t wait to watch! I have to mark my calendar!!!”

It's so funny because the clover devs wanted to make the pokemon based on Satoru Iwata be a ghost type, but they eventually refused to do it because they thought it'd be in too much poor taste.
Kinda goes to show much of a faggot this guy is.

>making a joke like this on the day she died is just bad taste.
This, I always thought he was an unfunny tool , but there's a difference between shitposting about Gen2 and making fun of a real life person's death corpse isn't even could yet.