Nooo you can't just hold assets with fixed supplies!!!

>nooo you can't just hold assets with fixed supplies!!!
>you need to suffer wealth dilution or its tax evasion!!!!

Attached: 12345678.png (596x365, 47.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1569489034673815552?cxt=HHwWgIDU6cT9-McrAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is this faggot going to get Fidel Castro’d in Minecraft

Wait. I can opt out of inflation by investing in cryptocurrencies? Thanks for the tip, faggot. Golden bull run confirmed, 100k eoy. Screencap this

all of those things he listed is responsible leadership, topkek

inflating the monetary supply isnt responsible leadership
censoring the scientific process isnt responsible leadership
locking people inside just to have them suicide from social isolation isnt responsible leadership

justin needs to understand just how big of a fuckup he really is before he posts on twitter

she's right

Very well said. Don't forget about all the working families he threw on the street thanks to "vaccine" mandates.

He's right. The goyim is not allowed to protect themselves from inflation.

Attached: greenspan.jpg (1600x1198, 341.92K)

robbing citizens through inflation and excessive taxation is responsible leadership
forcing mass scale medical trials of untested injectables is responsible leadership
spelling out some of your worst crimes is responsible leadership

Attached: 4037DA12-59B5-4630-94DD-E4CBCC2665F4.jpg (680x680, 77.65K)

Everything he does is truth and is out for love. He has no hate in his heart like you nazi incels do

Fucking based
This user gets it, I wish more people were this smart

user, Fidel Castro died in his sleep at the age of 90. Hopefully someone gets rid of Justin (in Minecraft) well before he reaches that age.

Attached: 1480272936114.png (562x842, 670.94K)

pure sick, corrupt and evil. or just plain dusuion and retarded high on his own bullshit

i am not smart, i am an autistic workaholic with no filter.
please do not conflate these.

it's afraid

>caring what that faggot thinks

Only cucknadians

Damn, you're know you're doing something right when a blue check mark'ed Trudeau is against it.
We are on the right path biz bros.

It's good that people like Trudeau say stuff like this. Keeps his followers from stacking sats. Everyone buys Bitcoin at the price they deserve.

Attached: 1663071646770666.png (512x512, 306.71K)

Btw, is he talking about Elon Musk or just the alt-right in general?

what a fucking mkultra faggot

Jesus you guys in Canada are absolutely fucked. What the heck went wrong up there?

tweet is real twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1569489034673815552?cxt=HHwWgIDU6cT9-McrAAAA