Holy FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Holy FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: D217466D-2831-42D5-AD71-3007FDA26523.jpg (1000x557, 170.76K)

Yup im finally changing my year one switch for an oled

ngl this design is fire

>patched switch
into the trash it goes

Damn that dock looks sweet. I want to have a penis on my mantle

art style is good
To bad I dislike all the pokemon on it so the style means nothing to me

>can't mod it easily
Yaaaawn

I-I must c-consooooooooom

I'm in the market for an OLED so I'll definitely try to nab this.

Definitely gonna try and get this. Been waiting for a good special edition OLED to replace my 2018 Switch.

I wish Nintendo would sell these special edition joycons individually. I'm looking to get some more but I don't want to buy a whole ass Switch and for some reason my local stores only have those ugly neon green and purple ones.

Yeah I really want those joycons in the animal crossing editions. Kino colors

will these sell out?

I like the dock and joycons but the back looks too busy

that's the corniest shit i've ever seen

Has a way been found to downgrade or mod an updated switch? I got and was planning to give a switch to my daughter when she got older, out of curiosity I booted up the system, played with it a bit but f-ed up bc I upgraded the firmware. This was a Let's Go edition switch btw, haven't owned or played a Nintendo handheld since the Advance so I completely fucked up by not doing my research.

Modding a Switch removes the soul from it and all games played on it.

I'm straight up considering buying a new one

it's unrelated to the firmware. switch consoles back during release like around 2017 had a hardware exploit that let people jailbreak it. nintendo found out and fixed that hardware issue for all the new switches being made.
so your let's go switch is probably unhackable anyways since it's too new. they started patching switches starting summer 2018 iirc.

Wouldn't have mattered anyway, it's a hardware exploit that was fixed. The only way to do it with newer Switches is to actually go in and install a modchip.

should I get this if I already have a Switch?