What is this bullshit I hear the ETH 2 won’t reduce gas fees? Is this true? What the fucj is even the point then?

What is this bullshit I hear the ETH 2 won’t reduce gas fees? Is this true? What the fucj is even the point then?

Attached: 5F6F35D5-4D74-4C30-AFA0-36D37F3D4703.png (2000x3258, 149.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/en/upgrades/merge/#misconceptions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're just learning this now?

> What the fucj is even the point then?
mostly making maxipads seethe and also pumping the token price due to the triple halvening.

Yes. Is this a well known thing? What are people excited for?

A better image because normies can no longer screech "MUH 'VIRONMENT" or "MUH VIDYA GPUS".

here’s a quick take

>there is NO ETH2.0
the foundation changed the nomenclature and marketing a long time ago. The Ethereum ecosystem will stay as it is, but will move over to another chain (the new beacon chain) which will provide more flexibility with upgrades

>the merge
The merge alone will NOT reduce gas fees but it is the first step in doing so.
The merge will however drastically reduce power consumption (up to 99% reduction).
The merge will also enable the next upgrade to happen in mid 2023 (sharding) which WILL reduce gas fees

>sharding
gas fees on Ethereum itself will never be cheap. The foundation is handing the responsibility of scaling the blockchain to L2s
What sharding will do is give L2 a MASSIVE boost in throughput (anywhere from 10k to 100k) and L2s will basically become a part of Ethereum

This is exactly why I’m buying both ETH and MATIC at a 1:1 ratio because I know L2 will pump in price as well since they will always be needed
the reason I chose MATIC is cause they’re growing exponentially faster than other chains and they have the better tech (at least for now)

Attached: 7B3A8760-E552-4991-BD0E-B10910E19046.jpg (622x623, 49.94K)

They ll raise it I hope, so you niggers can cope more :D

Who gives a shit about that....
>will not reduce fees
What? I will have to wait at least another year for lower fees?!
>matic
Isn’t this made by a bunch of pajeets?

>he doesn't know

Why does anyone need ethereum anyways? Name one useful thing I need this for.

Attached: 1658449285221260.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

>Who gives a shit about that....
Remember that time le hecking Elorino Muskerino tweeted "Bitcoin bad for environment!"?

Seeing maxis seethe
This was the main point in the update dev notes

What? Tell me you asshole...
You need it to send ETH on the ethereum network
Mfw

Attached: 1A54C25D-856C-4DA3-B213-CE22142C37C9.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

Congratulations for being retarded. Even the Meffereumnigger homepage explains this: ethereum.org/en/upgrades/merge/#misconceptions

Attached: 1659868573571.png (949x407, 56.89K)

I thought the consensus mechanism was the reason for high gas fees. How come every other PoS chain has low fees?

the reason you choose MATIC is because you are brown and smell like cow piss and curry
>Isn’t this made by a bunch of pajeets?
yes you haven't heard MATIC being called the sewer before? Literal shit infested centralized sidechain not a scaling solution as the poos like to believe

I personally use ETH every dayz

Lending markets, savings accounts, trading, NFTs, anything financialized with no intermediaries.

>buy this computer software thingie to send it around on internet
>it has "smart contracts" it uuuuuuuuhhh does.....

Ah so this is the amazing innovation of crypto?

Attached: 1655229547091.jpg (611x404, 39.32K)

>dayz

Attached: 1659990488883.png (210x240, 5.58K)

no gas fees will never be low on Ethereum
L2s will take care of it

honestly i dont give a fuck who made what as long as it makes me money and saves me fees.
theyre also the only ones to create an open source zkEVM right now sooo…