Kino Pokemon Spin-offs

Reasons why we don't get soulful spinoffs anymore include the full focus given to mobile consoomers with Pokemon GO and "gacha"/Pokemon Masters. The decline in Pokemania also meant no more experimental and quirky spinoffs like Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Dash, etc.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=BBe2FSsJo8s&list=PLA457D70792F0AEA6

Attached: Pokemon+Pinball+(USA)+(SGB+Enhanced)-image.jpg (400x400, 134.88K)

Conquest was unironically God Tier

Don't @ me

Attached: 61iesXWGftL._SX385_.jpg (385x345, 41.31K)

Bet you never played any others pinball games

>we're never going to get Pinball 3

Nintendo you bastard fucks

This game would be kino if there wasn't a screen transition every 2 seconds

How come Pokemon Snap 2 was still made in modern times? Does shouting into the void loud enough mean they might hear you?

Rumble!!

Attached: H2x1_WiiWare_PokemonRumble_image1600w-1677800510.jpg (1600x800, 200K)

Back then with Pokemon Pinball 1 for example, it was a very impressionable title and release. Why? Because it was the only other Pokemon game on Gameboy at the time, boasted a better soundtrack and was visually impressive as it contained spritework of all 151 Pokemon in a fillable Pokedex. It was more than a simple spin-off title as we've come to know them now.

@(you), I agree.

>Will we have another Stadium-like game?

>HA HA HA! NO!

I unironically wish Maduda would get the most painful type of cancer and die slowly from it.

Pokemon Masters, Pokemon Unite and Pokken are objectively the best spin offs. They are also free to play, making your "coNsoOmEuryI" trannoid bullshittery nonsensical when you just made a thread about full priced spin off pokemon games as if buying 3 times the same mainline game wasn't enough.

Also
>le soul:)
Opinion discarded

Obligatory.

Attached: 1646202928729.jpg (1600x800, 204.46K)

Here's your reply.

Pokken isn't free to play but it's the only present pokemon game that has a newgen graphics and the first with realistic and engaging battles

The pokemon art in Conquest is kino

Attached: pc-eevee.jpg (950x1120, 113.32K)

Yes, it's a milennial nostalgia title

Came into post this
fpbp

It was a snooze fest

This game was fun.
I was o lying a kid when I played it but I remember it being chaotic as hell with cute sprites and good music

All of my high scores in pokemon pinball were FUCK because I would get mad when I'd lose and you immediately have to enter in 4 letters for your score.

I want a new Pokemon pinball like you wouldn't believe

To be fair, Dash was trash.

No.