Will she have Steam Engine (under a different name but with the same effects) as her ability?

Will she have Steam Engine (under a different name but with the same effects) as her ability?

Attached: Motormon.jpg (700x394, 65.83K)

Poison/Steel with Levitate. She'll be floating like KlingKlank

Mine is named Christine and give great blowjobs

Attached: 2187b8cdb85e27792f156bdcf028901a.gif (500x214, 776.43K)

Boring, Levitate is overdone

>They're not really ice cream, they're stalactites and people came up with the idea of ice cream by looking at them!

Ok, I can believe pokémon like that. But a whole ass motor?
It better be a ghost pokémon or something.

is that thing confirmed to be a pokemon?

Steel/Poison, also we have enough object mons to justify this thing. A cluster of magnets, floating gears, and a bunch of keys.

>Steam engine
>Flare boost
>Motor drive
>Flash fire

There's a tons of possibilities

And none of those come close to a complex piece of machinery. No Metagross isn't comparable, a fair comparison would have been if Metagross was a floating graphics card.

genesect

hes gonna have some shit like poison point

>bunch of keys
But the keys arent sentient. The pokemon itself is just a floating metal ring that collects and steals keys.

Rotom

Magearna

well, she have a nice tongue

Attached: PokemonSV_featureart2_B_RGB__1_.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 169.67K)

Yes but it also turns a 4x weakness into an immunity

B o r i n g

I can’t believe how good this thing looks. It’s an example of why you can’t expect anything from text leaks — you’re bound to be either disappointed or pleasantly surprised

It’s like not a fully automated machine. It probably simply has a way to power vehicles.

possible abilities:

>Steam Engine
>Flash Fire
>Flare Boost (I really hope they do this one)
>Motor Drive (seems unlikely since it doesn't really seem like an electric engine specifically)

>>Steam engine
I doubt it, given that this seems to be a creature based on gasoline consuming engines, not steam engines. Not gonna completely deny it, but I think it's unlikely.
>>Flare Boost
The most likelly out of these imo
>>Motor Drive
I feel like this is more of a heat powered engine than an electric one
>>Flash Fire
too good to be true

I think it might get a signature ability. Maybe one that will buff it's speed by 1 every time it uses a fire type move.

Attached: 1658339755336055.png (222x278, 52.18K)