HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE I THOUGHT INFLATION HAD ALREADY PEAKED

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE I THOUGHT INFLATION HAD ALREADY PEAKED

Attached: 1636818067623.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Maybe it did, but it's not under control yet is the point

It has doe

if you don't long literally right now yngmi

It was a small peak from which we look across to see an even higher peak looming in the distance beyond.

0.1% is not only nothing: it might be even negative in reality. Everyone was wasting money on vacations on August so it would be surprising to NOT have higher prices.

Let alone it's pretty obvious that those retard trades would move the price the same if it was +0.0000001% or 2% because someone told them "press button a if it's up/down".

check the 4h chart of sp500 its all a set up

>how the fuck is this possible

PUUTIIIIIIIN!
Don't worry goy, we need to keep printing money for Jewkraine.

fuck off Vladimir, nobody wants the USSR back commie.

Why would inflation peak in an energy crisis DURING THE SUMMER?
Are you an actual retard or what?

Kek as long as midwits stupid enough to fall for russian propaganda like you are still in the market, i know we will not pump.

Attached: received_462769139124440.jpg (1000x1000, 104.02K)

Holy cope
>inflation is up because people went on a roadtrip
have you seen the prices of houses and rent? Maybe you buy food sometimes?

Nice try libtard

Nice try, Ivan. Everyone knows this is all Putler's fault, even if you're too much of a brainlet to see how dexterous Dark Brandon has been handling this economy!

Inflated CPI number due to vacation period of the year, Gas and Crude oil are down -30-40% from their peak and CPI still haven't priced that in, It's lagging indicator

NATO npc still can't get over the fact that Jewkraine is a literal fake nation made up 30 years ago kek

Attached: 1650907110156.jpg (1024x868, 94.04K)

>period of the year
CPI is seasonally adjusted already you fucktard

>peaks
>continues to rise

lol, lmao etc

"on a roadtrip"; you're a moron

all the normies and the richest normies especially waste their money like morons in the summer and especially in August.

if you're a failure and poor and without a girlfriend who can't see what normies waste their money it's not my fault.

look at the chart you midnight black gorilla nigger retard.

Attached: 4d72b11ecc6cdd9eea42a87a194a384bf94cecdfa1a891b3f38a5b47682413d0.png (905x462, 32.58K)

Runaway hyperinflation apocalypse scenario bros… we won