They are at least as iconic and timeless as the gen I mons, if not moreso

They are at least as iconic and timeless as the gen I mons, if not moreso.

Attached: gen9.png (832x742, 21.9K)

sure why not

no.

Only designs I like there are Cetitan and the legendaries.

>iconic
No
>Timeless
Sure

Most of the pokemon will be forgotten by the public and fanbase in the years to come. The legendaries will either be competitively viable or they'll be forgotten next gen

everything here except for the megaman characters will be forgotten immediately when the next gen comes out.

The best design here is the stupid ass nose hair trimmer crab and I really don't like him which says a lot about the rest of them.

How are you going to portray that Cetitan and the crab are 20 meters with le pixel trannyshit? What? you can't? Thought so.

Not to talk about the third legendary in the dlc which will be massive, Eternamax sized if not even bigger

They look fine

True. The dessert dog is insanely meh and I want to see the evos to lechonk and smoliv before making an opinion but otherwise I like em, crab is best.

>How are you going to portray that Cetitan and the crab are 20 meters with le pixel trannyshit?

Attached: As much effort as Dynamax.png (832x742, 49.84K)

This

these are timeless in the sense that no matter what time it is they would look like shit

Generations from now people will still remember how shit gen 9 was

This. Just like how 12 years later I still remember how shit gen 5 is.

>Imagine being worse than gen 5 and 8
SV trannies on suicide watch

we haven’t even seen a fifth of the pokémon but i already like more from this region than i do from galar

Attached: FFB09994-3D0A-45A8-9C1A-05E14781E9B2.jpg (230x250, 23.45K)

I like how so far none of the Pokemon aside from maybe Cyclizar are connected evolutionary lines.

>good pokemon designs
Yeah sure, they're fine
>iconic and timeless
Maybe if you're 5 and never seen a Pokemon before

Attached: B2W2Monica.png (135x186, 1.94K)

Ceruledge and Armarouge are branched evos from the same pre-evo (like the Applin line).