Be aware of eye surgery scams

> Mom had lasik years ago, now suffering multiple side effects. Doc was paid by the old equipment company, now doesn't do lasik and doesn't use old equipment.
> My right eye hurt, eye doc warned retinal detachment and recommended immediate surgery.
> Year later went to a bigger hospital due to constant infection, MD said "Why the fuck did you get the surgery?", turns out the hole was naturally recoverable, surgery unnecessary.
> I'm young and already have permanent damages from the surgery and slight eye dislocation, might go blind in one eye from complications.

Fuck these ophthalmologists.

Take care of your eyes.

Attached: sdfsdfsdf.jpg (204x200, 23.96K)

How do I profit from this?

thanks for the info user
sorry you fell for the medicine jew
seems like the best path is natural healing or die trying

At that point, why not murder the kike who scammed you out of a working sight? Stab out their eyes.

Sorry to hear that OP. My dad had TWO detached retinas, separate occasions and went through multiple surgeries for over a year, he was basically blind at one point. The surgeries worked though and now he has better eyesight than before.. Still worried about him, also its genetic and when I went for an eye test the other year I had a very small detachment before. I know I'm fucked in the future for sure so I wear glasses instead of contacts most of the time in case that helps.

wait, I had to get the retinal displacement surgery too. you’re telling me it was unnecessary?

Attached: 166228228657266973.jpg (750x828, 92.62K)

i would probably do this, if an eye doctor fucks up and scams me and I find out I would definitely stab him after work in the streets.

My mom can't do shit due to the non-liability contract and state statute of limitation.

I'm currently suing the doctor for malpractice.

But no amount of money will reverse my vision.

I'm fucking pissed.

Attached: Ucassntitled.png (392x262, 1K)

I'm getting to the point where I'm nearly blind, I'm way too scared to get surgery because of shit like this. As long as I can see even a bit I'm not even going to try it.

you know what to do bro. there are so many scamdoctors around. it has to end. stab him in the liver after work. you know this guy. he probably fucked up more than one person. it would be good you take this fucker leech out. stab him, do it smartly and no one will know its you

Attached: monero-chan-beer.png (900x854, 615.36K)

Go to a state funded big hospital first, not a local ophthalmologist.

They will always gas light you to forcefully get the surgery even at an unnecessary stage.

Fuck.

I was thinking about getting laser eye surgery but I don't really mind wearing glasses.

Also, not Any Forums. Clean it up jannies.

probably a reason billionaires like Bill Gates still wear glasses

Attached: BillyBoy.png (580x366, 387.88K)

im going to iran for lasik. my friends had them and they love the results. please give me advice

You should have done research user. The fact lasik can damage your eyes is well known since at least 15 years. Lasik permanently damages your cornea since they literally cut it with laser, some people bear it better but some really are fucked up.

it has a high success percentage tho

I had lasik 6 years ago im fine

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HAVING A GIANT FUCKING LAZER SHOOT RIGHT IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING EYES WOULD BE HAVE ANY TYPE OF LONG TERM CONSEQUENCES

Attached: photo_2022-02-23_12-09-23.jpg (640x640, 19.53K)

here is some booba in exchange for advice

Attached: boons.webm (720x1280, 3M)

I got LASIK 3 weeks ago. Was fully healed and 20/20 within 3 days. No side effects here. But now u have me shook. Although you could be from a brown person country.

Getting Lasik is about as stupid as getting three jabs
Fucking idiots do 5 minutes of research before undergoing invasive treatments next time

his eye is asian. he speaks good english. im guessing the phillipines

I shill against lasik

Why the fuck do you people do eyes surgeries when not completely necessary? I mean I am a fucking artist and I need glasses, I am never going through surgery unless Ibam literally going blind
Do you seriously trust any doctor in the 2022 year of the lord? They are idiots, and assholes doing it for money, like any other proffesional do not trust those retards with important things and if you have to you give them big money

i cant stand my glasses and i cant wear contacts because of my long lashes

We've got another Steve Jobs everybody

My mom is Korean, I'm half Korean half white.

Ew you slant eyed chink no one wants to see your eyes.

Are you people still in that middle school mentality where wearing glasses makes you a nerd? If so, I am so sorry it had to end this way, RIP, user.

the only racism we tolerate here is pajeet racism. go to >>> for your chink racism

It's not about being a nerd. It's simply an aesthetic debuff for most people.

I got you bro

DO NOT go to a government funded hospital. they'll force you to pay extra for nothing and they have shitty equipment and only residents do surgeries
Go to some fancy big local clinic.you pay the same price but get better equipment and results

Only go to Tehran or Shiraz. unless you are an Arab if so, go to Khuzestan for no language barrier.also they treat Arab patient like tourists( but they also try to milk your dollars in everyway possible)

so you didn't get a second opinion until after the meme surgery? >yougetwhatyoufuckingdeserve.jpeg

That's funny. It's way too stereotypical

damn bro you're helpful. my family can speak farsi so i have no problems. i will get it done in tehran but i honestly dont know any doctors or whatever i guess who's most popular and is in a fancy big clean clinic like you say? i look iranian maybe they'll go easy on the scams

I got PRK, what am I in for?

Doctors and nurses are literally evil and enjoy watching people suffer. They literally get off on it. Stay away from the entire medical system unless you are literally dying.

Attached: 1649035688478.png (702x478, 118.63K)

>chink bot number 2 appears
You have no power gook, go back to your communist hellhole.

You bird eating gook, you slant eyed chink, you communist flat faced dog eater, you undesired hell spawn.

You're vain is what you are. No different from some thot getting breast surgery.

You don't know how scammy the US medical cares are.

> Went to a big hospital, MD said nothing, told me to fuck off to a local doctors for further issues.
> Went to a local physician, doesn't know shit, only sent me to testings and ophthalmologists.
> Got bounced to multiple image centers and ophthalmologists, already wasted major cost.
> Ophthalmologist threatens you to forcefully get the surgery.
> Suffer side effects, went back to the big hospital, MD now says "You're an idiot".

im not a chink im worse. im an iraki diaspora born in the west kek

listen man my nose is big and im a turbomanlet. i dont need glasses to fuck my appearance as is

Attached: _...___________________________________________________________.webm (848x480, 2.61M)