Go to work

go to work

Attached: 51s47u.jpg (750x952, 71.85K)

I guess I can give you same deal now that my dad had in Soviet Republics.
I'll pretend to work, and you pretend to pay me.
USA. 2022.

Isn't that basically the entire tech industry in the u.s?
>do nothing all day
>get paid in company stock you can't sell for a certain period

no

i work for one of the largest companies on the stock market and i make it a point to do as little as possible. i like to think of it as UBI for people with a brain.

Attached lobe

Make me

Yeah but then shareholders of the tech company/stock actually take huge losses so that all those bros can go hiking/mountain biking, drink green juice for $14 and put tens of thousands into their Roth IRA and never question anything because it all worked out according to plan.
Except they are all completely fucking useless assholes and we don't need more digital architecture we need more fucking real goddamn architecture.
We need more houses, pipelines, green energy, farms, fertilizer, boats, planes...

I work at a help desk where I answer 3 tickets a day + play diablo 2 and make 60k plus bonus while living in a rural town with very low COL
feels comfy desu

Attached: 1652040192319.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

Attached: cropped.jpg (234x222, 23.32K)

Yes sir! Mr. Democritically elected President of These United States of America

i will after you stop sniffing kids

no no no we want less infrastructure so the parasites can die off

i thought republicans and democrats dont get along? why is mitch smiling behind joe

this shit is getting so tiresome.
wen civil war?

>go to work
the USA is above and beyond full employment at the moment.
picrelated.
labor force participation rate doesn't count in an ageing population. don't be a dimwit.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 16-09-49 Employment Level.png (1168x549, 66.35K)

North America is literally the ark. Europe and Asia about to BTFO hard when the dollar dies

not my problem.

Attached: pedo peter.gif (540x270, 1.22M)

Biden has had so much surgery he looks like a different person now.

hopefully soon!

Attached: 58835803-EADF-4E42-BF04-BB79BC69EBAC.jpg (3296x1570, 2.36M)

I would bet every penny I had on being able to take a baseball bat to the head from biden

But the only work I'm qualified to do involves kneepads. I dont want to go back to that.

>Americans
>Doing something
Pick one. This guy blatantly stole your election and the whole country just sat and took it. Lmao

But Joe I am at work.

Attached: 1662051176510361.gif (1046x698, 2.19M)

Because its all a big scam and you fell for it.

>i thought republicans and democrats dont get along
Sanji and Zoro don't get along but they're still part of the same pirate crew.
Mitch and Joe don't get along but they're still part of the same pirate Jew.

Attached: 1660254043123369.jpg (293x219, 19.82K)

>bro stand up and fight
Yes but fighting is not getting angry online and shitposting about tweets on a fucking chinese board for the rest of your life, just sayin.

Don't work = don't eat

Dumpt was omly president because the russians wanted it that way, plus even if he handled the historical pandemic and market crash well (which he did not) he still would have been blamed for it and btfo by democrats. Russia will probably intervene again next election, making biden lose, if it makes your tiny conservatard brain feel any better :).