Bobo wins, gg

bobo wins, gg.

Attached: bobolaugh34.jpg (560x448, 84.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IcIPUFlx-Majority-will-lose-I-wont/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at the bond market fly

Attached: 1661585197817374.jpg (1024x589, 165.79K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1651336481451.gif (320x320, 807.69K)

bobos last chance to get out of his underwater short.

HAHAHAHA.

Attached: bobro.jpg (663x485, 85.09K)

inflation is transitory

Ok
See you next week

thanks fellow bobros, my positions were getting almost to the liquidation price

feels good to have other bobros step in and do the rightful thing when you're in jeopardy like this

thanks and let's continue to sell on all fronts ggwp

were inflation numbers announced? What happened? I was expecting a dump but i actually thought inflation already peaked

its 8.3%, down from 8.5% in july. This news is bearish because it means another big rate hike coming, as the previous hikes have done fuck all

Inflation might have peaked but Jpow has said he wont pivot until inflation is under control.
This pump the past few days has been all fake shit anyway, and people getting hopeful that inflation would be down

How is EVERYTHING going down? Stocks, crypto, precious metals, and lets not forget fiat itself. Is the only play right now to go all in on commodities?

I see, thanks user. Yeah last couple days were extremely weird, was expecting this to happen anyway...

bobo cannot lose, it's programmed to win

gg ez

Attached: 1661712875502.png (1440x1601, 813.87K)

>What happened?
The 1D Stoch RSI topped yesterday. Weren't you paying attention? Maybe you should look at the actual BTC chart, instead of news.

Attached: 1637737544276.png1D Stoch RSI.png (260x784, 9.48K)

Please bobo may I have mo dough? Can you drop it to 8k?

i will make niggers suffer I WILL MAKE EVERY NIGGER WISH FOR SWEET DEATH

why are bobros so fucking based

don't go around tonight
it's bound to take your life
there's a bad moon on the rise

I'm slurping this dip bobo faggot. COPE.

Very likely yes. The Binance wick was down to 8k, which was done to send a signal to whales to foreshadow the bottom.

See this chart, this guy was ultra confident that 66k-68k would be the top and that it would crash under 30k (when most people were saying it couldn't because that was supposedly Saylor's entry level) and then to 8k: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IcIPUFlx-Majority-will-lose-I-wont/