Why has he never reviewed a Pokémon game?

Why has he never reviewed a Pokémon game?

Attached: AVGN.jpg (360x360, 50.88K)

Because he knows that Pokemon fans will rage in his comment because he insulted their favourite games

Why do you care about this ugly autist? Go back tourist.

Not retro.

He has enough like bots to even it out though

Because during pokèmania he was busy making retarded home videos and pretending to be a movie director. He didn't grow up with the series, he doesn't give a shit.

Probably doesnt feel theyre worth making content on. The only games worth doing wouldve been red and blue but even by the time youtube existed those games had basically been completely picked apart. Youd already know the entire episode before it happened at this point.

>shitty games that suck ass
Don't qualify.
And this is the real answer.

Because "I'd like to take you back to the past"
is actually for playing bad old games, not good old games. And the first generation pokemon games were the best games ever made, and especially the best pokemon games.

Attached: 1661818125362277.png (941x887, 199.05K)

He knows nothing about it and won't risk faking a review with the risk of handling misinformation and pissing of a lot of fans, etc.

>This game sucks ass! I'd rather have a bouffalant take a diharea dump into my ear! Hell, i'd rather eat the rotten asshole of a roadkill skunktank and douse it with beer!

objectively wrong

objectively right

Because James reviews:
>games from his childhood
Pokemon was after his time
>games he’s attached to
He never had an interest in Pokemon
>games picked by Screenwave
They wouldn’t dare kick that hornet’s nest
>new games that are infamously terrible
Pokemon doesn’t have any of those, at least not to someone who’s never had any attachment to the franchise

>listening to self-important manchildren give their arbitrary opinions on something as trivial as a video game
I bet fuckwits like you watch moistcritical too

Name one shitty Pokemon game old enough to be reviewed by him.

>what is Puzzle League
>what is Dash
>what is Rumble U

He reviewed Super Mario 3, Zelda 2 and Earthbound too.

>Zelda 2
>Not bad

>..This asshole on the right is blocking my path and keeps bringing me to this big building, one of the few in town, so naturally I step inside
>I enter the "GYM"...But it's just full of boulders and dirt? No weights at all not much of a gym huh? then I beat up some kid babbling about lightyears or something? I dunno man I'm trying to train up my turtle
>Anyway I challenge the last guy, some shirtless dude with his eyes shut, I take out his rock-with-arms, heh I guess he hit the gym then he sends out his last guy
>So until now you're used to beating up birds and catterpillars right?, suddenly you're staring at this big rock snake motherfucker and you think he's gonna kick your ass
>but no... On a whim I pick "Bubble" like we're playing Milon's Secret castle and he... DIES IN ONE FUCKIN' HIT?!
>What's this guys name again, Brock? more like Crock...Of shit! dude should open his eyes next time I was expecting a real boss fight, but yeah...turns out in Pokey-mon "types" are a big deal, got the type advantage? well use that attack and you win, no tactics at all... I guess this is a kids game though

Attached: brock2.png (988x716, 502.86K)

Attached: owwfDOUQcbFSzaOA1YUS7lMFczvdsdr-Ks0JublCSTA.png (720x540, 574.55K)

Damn, I thought it was "drown it with beer". My life has been a fucking lie.

He mentioned Geodude in that boxing episode. iirc that was the first and only direct Pokemon reference he did in his older videos.

Honestly he should do the series as a whole, like he did Contra. Yes, take the piss out of it at points, especially things like Alola and the constant interuptions, but I'd love to see how he handles some of the other things, like the N Nimbasa fight in BW, if going in more or less blind and had been talking about the ease of battles, or the clearly unfinished parts of XY.

It is 100% "down it with beer"

>defensive
It’s cool. I made the same mistakes but I learned from it. You should too bro

Yeah yeah, he almost tried that excuse with Sonic even though that shit is packed full of bad games even from the Genesis. But he actually thought there weren't any bad Sonic games.

Me, who played Sonic Labyrinth, as a kid, vastly disagrees with that.