Guys I'm moving to the UK (I'm kiwi) and I was just looking at the jobs process and you have to do THREE INTERVIEWS...

Guys I'm moving to the UK (I'm kiwi) and I was just looking at the jobs process and you have to do THREE INTERVIEWS. What the fuck. I earn 70k USD here in Australia and had a 10 minute interview where we talked about football then he gave me the job. Why do I need to do THREE INTERVIEWS for a £12 job?

Attached: IMG_20220913_212552.jpg (720x1294, 344.47K)

Oh sorry annon, looks like you got misdirected to the old method. Just get buy one of these now. If you can't brave the sea, you can't be English. We do have safety taxis working in French waters though, so don't worry.

Attached: BritishPassport.jpg (1536x1152, 376.17K)

Why the hell would you move there? You're prrobably going to be rejected because some HR bitch thinks you arent enough of a slave.

Imagine doing brexit, to reject Polish girls, in order to get Pakis.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 855.93K)

>kiwi
The only thing worse than an austr*lian

> see thread about UK
> no mention Brexit
> post something unrelated to Brexit as a negative of Brexit
Jesus christ Eurofags, get over it. We don't love you anymore.

imagine the level of narcissism to have the delusion we loved them.
it's the reason you had the delusion brexit will return you to Empire.
not all of you are retards: mainly the English royalists.

Why the fuck are you moving there?
t. Britbong moved to nz

It's the EU trying to build an Empire retard. What does it need any army for?

Exactly, and little Britain is not one. Brexit is 90%+ the delusion of English royalists having the delusion they are still an Empire.

Nepotism is huge here. Paki nepotism, jew nepotism, gay nepotism, upper-class nepotism. You aren't in the club.

Cope and seethe neoliberal

> You're making an Empire and that's bad
> No we're making an Empire and that's good
> REEEEEE

Cope. The EU is run by delusional Europeans who want to tell all the other countries how to rule themselves, while not even being able to successfully run their own countries.
Once the EU runs out of money and the gibs stop, you will be left with a Franco-German pact and no money left to rebuild. RIP Mainland Europe. The old leaders of the EU will be living in Britain and America.

>muh OE in London
Spend the year in another euro capital
You'll get better life experience, fuck hotter and more exotic women and hopefully learn a new language
>t. Kiwi who lived in yurop

Attached: peanut_slab_50g.jpg (640x272, 35.41K)

Rejoining the EU means joining the EuroZone and that's a disaster waiting to happen (or in progress as seen in Greece and Italy). There is nothing the EU can offer that's worth getting tied into the Euro. If the BoE raises rates the UK housing bubble collapses, if the ECB raises rates 1/3 of the continent's governments literally collapse from debt and the Euro craters Turkish Lira style.
Decoupling from Europe should be as high a priority as decoupling from Russian gas.

It's been like 7 years from the referendum and EU-tards still don't understand this and keep pushing the "muh empire" and "much racist" shit.

>moving to the UK from NZ

What the fuck are you doing user. Seriously, reconsider your life choices. Do not come to this damned land.

>why
>He isn't. It's a larp. there's a few on here sit and make these things up every day. God knows why, but they do. You get to spot the style after a while, and even the thought pattern. Once you see it, you begin spotting them.

Don’t listen to the tard anons. Yes, moving to the uk is a great idea despite me not knowing what job you do. The interview stuff is for trust, it’s needed for foreigners. Good luck and wish you the best.

I really like football and history. Have lots of friends in Europe

toilet cleaning EUcuck STILL seething

Thanks, I do construction contracts

Shut up you dumb cunt

Going to do Eastern Europe beforehand

some retarded roastie in HR came up with this bullshit to guarantee job security for entire sector of work made up of useless washed up whores and obese bitches. rare occasion HR milfs are top tier