Is there hope

My parents are economic disasters. They are poor because they never learn to spend properly.
Both are unemployed and looking for work. This means they are on the benefits system. They get paid £350 after rent.
It's not a lot of money to live on but they only make it worse. Because of pic related.

6 cans of coke costs £4.50. Every day my dad will drink 3 cans, I will have 1 and my mother has 1-2.
In the morning there is just a single can left if any.
So they buy another pack.

30x£4.50= £135. On coke.
If they got any other drinks that cost would he halved or less. Add on cigs every 3rd day and most of their money is going on consumable cancer they don't need.

I've mentioned it before and they say "well we need some happiness". I tell them that for the price of a week of coke they could take trip into town and have a meal. Or go to a cafe shop. Watch a movie, or even go on a coach trip to a holiday destination like a pier or hotel.
But they would rather have coke. Is there hope not just for them but for me. 23 years of this sort of logic does numbers on the brain.

Attached: 71ls0-3du8L._AC_SL1000_.jpg (1000x916, 121.8K)

Coke is good. I have at least 3 cans a day myself.

Attached: 5719f62039656522658457fc3763d591a9fe6a94a89f2375ac2a1ba4f94c252b.webm (230x400, 1.29M)

This seems like a LARP but it's not even shocking or interesting. How the hell does a 6 pack cost 4.50 I left England a few years ago but you could always get multipacks that average like 25p a can

jesus christ what the FUCK is that. JANNIESSSS
JAAAANNNIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSS

so what do you want them to do? eat rice, tuna and tap water every day and invest every penny into eth? they must be like 50 user, they've been living this way for decades before you came along. and coke is fucking tasty lets be honest. at least they aren't on drugs

Instead of worrying about 4.5 a day how about you stop being a lazy bumm and work extra hours a day. More income is far more important than cutting spending.

Also why don't you make something of yourself and buy their measly 100 quid a month coke for them? Stop being a faggot and do it yourself

Being poor is a choice. The government pays them to sit on their ass. And they choose to continue to do so. They didn't earn that money, so why would they appreciate it?

"money comes and goes" - is their way to rationalize it, like it's some unpredictable thing that is outside of their control. They could choose not to squander the money they were given. They could actually choose to make a serious effort to become employed. And they could even choose to become self employed. But it's far, far easier to pretend to be helpless, to live in sloth and slurp caffeinated sugarwater for the brief little buzz it gives you and fuck everyone else.

Poorfags are the most selfish people you'll ever meet. And they carry around a lot of excuses with them for each one of their failings. The best thing you can do is move out.

get out. they will only drag you down. they already did with their genetics. if a grown up person hasnt realised that shit by now, they will never. why should they listen to a 'dumb ass ungrateful brat who know nuthin about da real world'

Coke can't be beaten. I drink 2 litres a day. Main problem isn't them buying coke but rather buying those shitty 6 packs. Should be buying in bulk and getting 20 or 24 packs from an Asda or Tesco that does them.

Yeah it isn't a large, 10 packs are like £7.50

Attached: 16630669870991163521085843631557.jpg (4000x2250, 1.25M)

They are also on drugs. Weed, but not much of it.
I don't need them to drink water and eat rice but if they replaced coke with Dr pepper or lemonade they'd save 50 or so quid.

Switch to 2L bottles? You probably get more coke for the same price.

"Bottles taste bad, it's already flat. Cans keep them fresh, they pop every time"

>£135. On coke
Sounds fair to me.

that's true though

For being extreme poorfags subsidized by the taxpayer, your parents sure have a lot of attitude.

Getting them to switch to water or cheaper corn syrup juice is one thing but I wouldn't drink 2L bottled garbage if I was dying of thirst
They're kinda right u gotta admit
But you also have to confront them with this addiction

I genuinely agree and would drink canned drinks even if poor ( I am poor ) and drink canned drinks

Why do you care how your parents spend they fun coupons are you a zionist OP

Attached: 79D94EFF-6A75-4460-ACCA-6CF012592F71.jpg (3584x3896, 1.51M)

>thinking you're better than your parents because you only drink 1 can of something that your jobless ass does not contribute to
Typical entitled zoomer

>But you also have to confront them with this addiction
lmao. are you joking? it's cans of coke m8

I provide. I am in my overdraft because of it.

It's designed to be the most addicting thing it possibly can be.

Attached: (!!!).jpg (330x326, 11.76K)

you're in your overdraft because of £4.50 a day of coke? you need to browse this board more often and generate more income

I'm in overdraft because bills don't stop. Electric, gas etc. It's a lot of money now.
And yes. I'm trying to learn to make more money