Which one is holding back crypto adoption more due to outdated technology and boomer-mentality community?

Which one is holding back crypto adoption more due to outdated technology and boomer-mentality community?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Attached: 1_m5LvG5oPiUGZHR7om2kXyw.png (1280x720, 74.44K)

You faggot.

Chainlink

eh

Obviously ethereum.
Having a constantly molested blockchain doesn't instill confidence. This is a money system you're playing with, not a game

the fiat jew is what is holding back literally anything tech adoption.

>t. boomer

both

what real innovation did ethereum really bring? that's right, none. smart contracts is a meme. there was a 71pct premine and it doesn't even have an UTXO model. who cares about flipping shittokens on ethereum or nfts? lmao LMAO. Bitcoin always was and always will be the real innovation. PoW is the way to create an asset in a decentralized way. there is no authority printing bitcoin on command/demand. you can transact all over the world. Once Ethereum moves to proof of stake its basically over. it turns into a completlely permissioned network. not many understand this.

Attached: monero-chan-beer.png (900x854, 615.36K)

I FUCKED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT user

You my fren need to buy some holocaust coin (JEWS), find us on Telegram and burn and gas some jews with us.

ETH because old boomers and old Jews are using the SEC to squash everything but ETH.
BTC is just collector's item and has no bearing on anything.

ETH has the actual worst people in the world doing everything they can to pump it's bags.

Bitcoin user. If anything Ethereum is pushing adoption forward with the merge and Polygon building incredible tech on-top of it. BTC is like being excited for fax in 2022 lmao.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

This is a joke.
This is like saying "ANYONE CAN START A NEW NBA IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE OLD ONE."
Yes. If you already have billions. Almost all mining and administration of btc is done by people with an absolute incredible amount of money.

Then they DUMP THEIR BAGS on you for more money, after using state subsidized electricity to mine it in the first place.
kek
Imagine cheering for this.
Oh yea, and if YOU make money they'll want a large cut.

no. you are le brainlet and there's no point argueing

>One is sound money.
>One is an attempt to add another lay of middlemen between applications and end users with the aim to rip value from both side.

Weeeeeeeee some new shitcoin must take over because smarter people bought btc and eth before I did.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

imagine there are people in the world who believe what you just wrote unironically
thank kek I wasn't born a retard

Bitcoin is money. It's the most sound and hard money ever created. So why would anyone trade it for fiat?

>holding back crypto
the worst late adopter cope meme of all.
nothing "holds back crypto", your favorite altcoin just doesn't matter to anyone but bagholders.

>so hard it has to change its monetary policy in like 10 years
>ethereum already more ossified than bitcoin in that regard, and additionally it isn't an unused piece of shit ponzi token
gee I wonder which has a brighter future