Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that these things look like Pokemon?

Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that these things look like Pokemon?

Protip: You can't they don't.

And before some retard coughs up the Bisharp excuse, guess what motherfucker: Bisharp is shit as well.

How far are we going to have to stray from the core Pokemon philosophy before you admit to yourself that this is no longer Pokemon?

Attached: megaman.png (1246x660, 1.04M)

Isn't the core pokemon philosophy "a myriad of designs that appeal to all tastes"?

>the core Pokemon philosophy
Define this, please.

Attached: 1652645474993.jpg (1078x881, 247.52K)

fuck off faggot, they look cool - and when you first saw them you also thought they looked cool until your contrarian-autism kicked in and decided to bitch about them.

Attached: letoII.png (834x600, 75.54K)

>complaning about Bisharp
Now you've done it.

>"muh childhood gud, muh adulthood bad"
In a nutshell.

Define core pokemon philosophy

Core philosophy to you people just means "if it wasn't in KANTOOOOOOO it's not allowed" and of course that's fucking retarded and aribtrary too

I’m pretty sure in an interview they said there was a pokemon design philosophy during the first 2 gens that they tried to break away from during gen 3

Kleavor sort of looks like a pokemon that could have belonged in gen 1 and that’s why it’s kino

i saw the one on the right out of context and i honestly wasn't sure about it being a pokémon or some masked NPC. still like it, still not buying the game like i haven't brought the last few gens. i'll just wait for all the pretty card art it will surely get

Attached: sup.jpg (415x324, 17.42K)

>Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that these things look like Pokemon?
They look like something made by Capcom which is a good thing, Gamefreak can't design stuff anymore

>Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that these things look like Pokemon?
Yes
>Protip: You can't they don't.
I can, they do.
>How far are we going to have to stray from the core Pokemon philosophy before you admit to yourself that this is no longer Pokemon?
If Gamefreak says it's a Pokemon, then it's a Pokemon. No amount of pissing and shitting on your part will change that. If you don't like it, play something else.

Each generation has a handful of over designed/edgy Pokémon. Just like Eternatus

A literal megaman artist designed them so that tracks.

They look as much like Pokemon as Hitmonchan, Kadabra, Mr Mime, Gardevoir, Medicham, Gallade, etc, etc, etc do.
>but they're ugly abloobloo
Suck my cock you whining faggot.

>best designs this gen aren't even done by Gamefreak themselves
Holy fuck, nuke Gamefreak already

How do them looking cool mean they look like Pokemon?

user he was hired by Gamefreak, just like every other artist they use. Almost every Pokemon designer is a freelancer who's done other shit. This has been the case since the fucking beginning.

Exactly what I thought, so mons have been different since gen 3, and people are still complaining on the dawn of gen 9. Deary me...

You are literal NPCs if you think like this.

>it says Pokemon which means it is

Imagine being this much of an NPC