Quaxly is depicted as the cool one in art

>Quaxly is depicted as the cool one in art.

Quaxly bros we won

Attached: D157C2D2-BC52-409B-AB15-B6DDCF2F822E.jpg (868x1212, 285.81K)

There is no starter rivalry this gen stop retard. cool art though!

>Weed cat turns into a retarded magician
>Kraft singles gator turns into a retarded singer
>Donald duck turns into a retarded carnival dancer
You didn't win shit. Anyone who expected these starters to be good lost. The only winners are the ones who waited to see other Pokemon.

Ok.

Attached: CE585E0E-DCF9-4E75-9DBC-8FFD525794E6.jpg (500x281, 13.64K)

>gay duck with a toupee
>winning

Attached: 1372049615326.gif (500x375, 665.45K)

Don’t come crying to me in two months. I tried to tell you.

We already know what the final starters are based on. They all are going to suck.

We haven’t seen anything.

The leaks are literally confirmed.

When did I say they weren’t? We have super vague descriptions. Ceruledge was just described as “fire sword Pokémon” we had no idea that it’d be humanoid.

Pretty sure we did know they'd be humanoid

There was no chance it was going to be another Ageislash user. We didn't know what it looked like, but we had a fair idea what it wouldn't be. Well, Srig's grass Delphox, Fue's fire david bowie and quax is a dancing sailor - cat waifu, fire badass, gay duck. See you in a month when they start confirming it.

There was a pick for Armourage. Nothing for Ceruledge only heard there was a “fire blade” Pokémon too. For all we know that could’ve meant something similar to Honedge but on fire.

Attached: 31DC5085-3545-404C-95D1-E5458A281A64.jpg (1170x1968, 1M)

How do you know that? Plenty of Pokémon have had similar inspiration.

Because they did a whole line of GHOST swords fucking already, you autistic nigger and they don't do recolours meaning a fire sword wasn't on the cards, unless they did something different with it like Ceruledge ended up.
I know it, as I've been watching the pricks for 23 years and kinda understand their drive when it comes to adding new shit to their world - one of which isn't making charizard a water type recolour, a grass type recolour a rock type recolour, etc etc, meaning a fire sword wasn't going to be a fire type Ageislash recolour. Like I said, I didn't know what it was gonna turn out like (and I'm fucking raging it is what it is, I wanted to use it but Delphox will likely be a better Fire/Psychic option and I used H . Typhlosion last game so I wasn't picking Feucoco for the repeating type already) but I did know what it wasn't going to be and that was a reccolour f a sword that existed and shared a typing with it already.

>I wanted to use it but Delphox will likely be a better Fire/Psychic option
Lmao, you know these games won't have Home compatibility on launch right? You'll be waiting a solid 6 months for that shit, minimum. Possibly longer.

There would be if they revealed the evolutions already. But they don't

For Sword and Shield it was november to pokémon day. I'm fine with waiting for that, I can bank my shit and start a new file, I'll be finished the game at that stage.
Maybe if it wasn't a fire close combat, it'd be more interesting but
>ARMOUR pokémon
>signature move drops BOTH defence stats

Bro they introduced Aegislash damn near 10 years ago now. We’re literally getting three new dog based lines this Gen.I don’t think it’s that asinine to think there could of been another ghost type sword - especially when there are different types it could’ve been based on.

>>ARMOUR pokémon
>>signature move drops BOTH defence stats
Real talk Armarouge is DoA. Seeing as these are the gen 9 version of the Applin line, they may have a BST as low as 485. Ceruledge is likely going to have almost all it's points chucked into attack and speed and will be fucking great. Armarouge though? It's going to be stuck with either low speed, low special attack, or both in an attempt to make its stats "well rounded" since its classification and design clearly show its going to have a mid-high defensive spread. Couple that with fire/psychic being shit typing defensively and it's already fucked.

This is a Quaxly thread you sick bastards.

Attached: DBA7C3F8-6E7D-4A52-905C-EC3F719B6AA7.jpg (1170x2532, 403.62K)

Nobody cares about your ugly duck that's going to evolve into a faggy carnival dancer.

I suggest you chose your next words wisely.

Attached: 4FB46D56-1BFA-4231-94C7-D94CE5956694.jpg (896x1043, 102.92K)

>another retard who just doesn't get it
They weren't going to make an ageislash clone, the world can see they made another fire/ghost sword. I NEVER said they wouldn't make a ghost sword, I said they weren't going to copy ageislash, if they made a ghost sword and big fucking surprise, they didn't copy Ageislash, even though they cribbed a typing for the new swordmon.

AIEEEEEEEEEEE QUAXLY-SAMA I KNEEEEEEEEL I LOVE CARNIVAL!

Enjoy your gay duck.

Attached: 3b50e1d3a4e573b69b7262a7d2140b09.gif (560x420, 72.78K)