House or Apartment?

Which do you prefer and why?

For me, it's a house
>garage which gives the ability to own a car, motorcycle without anyone bitching or vandalizing
>don't have to listen to neighbours having s*x, taking a shit etc
>I don't have to jump from 6th story in case of a fire

Attached: 4eaad480-b1fe-11eb-bbbf-631e1592235f.png (640x512, 636.47K)

I just want a small house outside a small town in the midwest. I cant do it anymore. I need to escape florida hell.

bump

>Want house in cheap region but it's too hard so I'll move fo a higher cost of living state
Strange

You are a fuking moron if you think florida is cheap. This is not 2012 anymore.

Are you a retarded nigger?
Do you prefer punches in the face or chocolate?

a house is obviously better retard
but an apartment is more affordable
hence you can typically have a better location in an apartment for the same price
which is why i live in an apartment right now
but when i get my money right i'll be moving to a house because i'm not a bug

A house of course, downstairs I will have my office and above the private apartment.
That only applies for houses made of bricks, concrete and mortar, not cardboard & styrofoam shitboxes like in the usa.

Attached: 2020-11-09_113248.jpg (1280x664, 404.14K)

I live in the middle of my city in one of the cheaper apartment complexes and because of this all the people in my block are retired boomers on their death bed. It's an old building with little isolation, so every day, consistently throughout the day, I hear my upstairs neighbour snort his nose really fucking loudly. Every night when I'm in my bed trying to sleep I hear him snort his nose every 15 minutes or so. I've lived here for almost 5 years now, and so has he.

Living in an apartment is just so cheap compared to a house though, practically nothing ever needs to be maintained or fixed, which is why there's so many old people here.

>american house and apartment building
both made from sawdust

this is a perfect home, where is this? looks like my cunt

Hamburg, Germany

>calls others a fucking moron
>doesn't even understand the post he's replying to
You have to go back to wherever you came from. You clearly don't belong here.

> Modern Townhouse $550K
> 4 bedroom , 4 bath, 2,400 sq ft, 2 car garage
I wouldn't touch apartments but what I don't understand is this. Almost every new place I see is like the above and people seem to snap them up

Attached: townhouse-modern.png (854x742, 916.3K)

> 1960s Brick Ranch $400K
> 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,600 sqft, 2 car garage, .5 acres, big backyard
...while I got this ranch home. Never have to go up the steps (as I age), never hear or really even see neighbors, have a huge outdoor space for myself, pets or kids if I manage to find a good woman and don't have to pay HOA fees, mostly do my own maintenence

This is in the Raleigh/Durham area and I am in a good location and minutes walking distance to parks, groceries, gym and downtown. Why do people prefer and pay $150-200K more for these huge townhouses squashed in with neighbors? I felt like I was stealing when I got my house.

Attached: ranch4.jpg (900x600, 186.25K)

Cheap apartment in a cheap city, luckmaxx and you won't have to deal with bad neighbors. I'm NEETing 24/7 anyway, I don't need more than 1 room.

Chocolate punches

either a house with enough land that i don't have to hear the neighbors or even see them, or an apartment in a high rise at the top with a walk in shower and marble counters

A lot of people like living up each others asses for some reason I guess. Plus I guess if they picked the townhouse in Cary or Morrisville or whatever they have a shorter commute to the RTP job in addition to walkability to their nearest shopping center. Plus I think the greenway system is denser near these townhouses, not that most people use them.

House of course. I fucking love my house. The only downside is I refuse to pay a gardener so there's a lot of yard work

>>garage which gives the ability to own a car
You don't need a garage for a car, silly. But yes house is far superior. Idk what kind of midwit would think an apartment is better. Endlessly paying out your income to some kike with little to no benefit rather than owning an asset.

>practically nothing ever needs to be maintained or fixed
This is the only benefit but it only applies if shlomo honors his end of the deal and actually pays to get things fixed/maintained (he probably won't)

400k??? WTF. That place is gorgeous. I need to get the fuck out of this shithole (Canada) and into the US or Yurop.