What's happening? Are we going to get rekt?

>Kucoin is going to delist privacy tokens like zcash and monero
>Binance stopped supporting USDC
>Bitcoin's Health May Hinge on a Legal Feud in Norway.
Added to all this
>Quantum computers are on its way to get us rekt.
I don't really get this

Attached: images (88).jpg (215x234, 9.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-12/crypto-exchange-huobi-to-delist-privacy-tokens-including-zcash?srnd=cryptocurrencies-v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Kucoin is going to delist privacy tokens like zcash and monero
>>Binance stopped supporting USDC
link or kys

Bad time for crypto

Faggot why are you afraid? There are post quantum cryptography projects out there

We just can't avoid the crypto market is dying and I'm literally worried

>Kucoin is going to delist privacy tokens like zcash and monero

good, fuck those manipulators

Tornado cash made privacy projects appear like scams

There is nothing like that. It's just pure speculation and I can afford to fall for a trap

The manipulation is really so hard on us these fuckers wake up one fine morning and decide what's gonna be where and when

>I don't really get this
i don't really get why you don't take meds, and make absolute para schizo claims with main source being your ass. even if the first unfounded claim were true, there are many ways to acquire xmr without kucoin

Nooo! How can they delist ZCash! I've been telling every monero baggie that they would be sanctioned and ZCash would reign supreme! Why didn't our compliance work? Zooko needs to install a backdoor right away so that ZCash can join the other compliant company coins in being listed on exchanges!

user you brain is fried and you really are going to get rekt if you continue like this. Best go with something innovative with top security like the L1s with quantum resistance.

Attached: FQOpgaqXoAQDnwo.png (424x512, 142.48K)

QRL is real good and even Algorand is going to be a quantum resistant blockchain so it's good to choose any of these.

If it is real its bad retard

any blockchain is going to move to quantum resistance anyways, shouldn't affect your decision at all.

It is a pity. Newfags are always at the receiving end

Source on delist?

None of them beats Qan when it becomes the algorithm being used

Where are you getting your news bitch?

Attached: 1654472355663.jpg (250x217, 6.24K)

Kek the user said it wrong kucoin is doing nothing.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-12/crypto-exchange-huobi-to-delist-privacy-tokens-including-zcash?srnd=cryptocurrencies-v2

Huboi is the one

THORchain is integrating Haven soon, which is a Monero fork. Then they will easily be able to integrate Monero with the same code. Fuck centralized exchanges. THORchain won't be stopped.

Privacy tokens with 0 utility.
Go buy DVPN, twats.

>>Bitcoin's Health May Hinge on a Legal Feud in Norway.
wtf are you talking about?

The Hyperpolyglot smart contract engine is what I'm so stoked where devs can use any programming language to code.

Kek he is just a moron with no knowledge in crypto. Ignore the fool he doesn't make sense.

Attached: images (77).jpg (250x300, 9.6K)

Stfu bot.

Is it using the primary recommendation of NIST for digital signatures?

Attached: 1662912715702878s.jpg (250x250, 7.41K)