You know pokemon is shit when the most popular new pokemon right now are blatant Megaman Rip Offs

You know pokemon is shit when the most popular new pokemon right now are blatant Megaman Rip Offs

Attached: file.png (816x1862, 2.04M)

You know MegaMan is shit when pokemon does the same job but better

>plagiarism is good when my favorite brand does it
kys, boot licker

The bad part about this is that not only they're rip off, they're going to pollute the MegaMan franchise with shit Pokemon fanart and actually overshadow it.

Shit like this should be illegal.

Honestly I'm just glad this has gotten people talking about starforce again, this is a win for me :^)

>muh starforce nt warrior garbage
God I hate zoomers. These guys are much more reminiscent of the MMZ series.

>nooooo a reference is only good when other brand are referencing pokemon, not the other way around, plagiarism!
Go back playing coromon and wanking over how innovative it is, cuck

Nintendo would sue capcom to hell if the roles were reversed but they know Nintendo is a huge Jewish company with a lot of Jewish investors they can't get away from any legal case with ease.

You say this as if Megaman isn't fucking dead or something. It's been 100% left to die by Capcom and they couldn't give less of a shit if they tried.

>reference
user, these designs are almost 1:1 replicas
stop being a faggot.

It isn't plagiarism you complete fucking retards. You don't appear to even know what that word fucking means.

Pic unrelated, you know Ariga is a freelance Pokemon designer at GF right?

Attached: 82eijLL.png (240x160, 3.74K)

>dumb nigger doesn't understand what plagiarism means
kek

Attached: beetle.jpg (610x334, 47.63K)

>tendie pedo doesn't know Hercules beetles exist in real life
megaman isn't a real life animal to freely design monsters based on it, you brain rotten boot licker

They did the same thing with Dragon Quest multiple times and they weren’t the only ones. I’m not denying anything, the difference is that I’m not crying like a bitch for a game referencing another,

Attached: file.png (1234x1158, 621.52K)

Pokemon has always been heavily referencial, way back to gen 1 where many Pokemon were blatant hommages to Kaijus and Dragon Quest ennemies.

So fuck off dumbnut, you don't even know what you're talking about.

Pharmacy is open at like 8:00 bro.

Ok, don't be late for your meds

Homage ≠ ripoff

Keep coping fag

Attached: cuck.jpg (1631x1000, 214.66K)

Pokemon started as a rip off Dragon Quest and it's been stealing from Digimon ever since

Attached: 28ecec78c52d530c887fbec04d390b24.jpg (524x2059, 279.83K)

I'm not the one worried about nonexistent boogeymen like you

The real problem with those two is that they would've been better legendaries for Galar than the ugly dogs.

You say this as if Digimon wasn't fucking dead lmao. Pokemon is the most popular and profitable media franchise in the entire fucking world. If you think they have to ripoff Digimon, a literally barely afloat franchise thay ripped off Dragon Quest and Pokemon itself whole ass decades ago and has never once been considered real competition you are actually retarded.

>if it's #1 then it's dead
tendie pedo mental illness
>Pokemon is the most popular and profitable media franchise in the entire fucking world
because Nintendo brand logo power.
why should I care if the products are all low quality?

You are likely a Jew who thinks stealing is ok as long as you are making money easily

There isn't a single pokemon that looks as shit as this

Attached: Numemon.jpg (900x993, 54.08K)

Kek, is a goddamn retard but he got you there

Most of Gen8 and Gen9 pokemon look worse that that.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 19.44K)

>It's stealing! It's plagiarism!
I recommend you actually look up what qualifies as plagiarism before you make yourself look retarded again in the future.