I miss when pokemon games didn't hold your hand bros....auto battling is a bad direction for the franchise...

I miss when pokemon games didn't hold your hand bros....auto battling is a bad direction for the franchise, I want to go back to the days before gen 6....

Attached: challenging game.png (617x3272, 2.28M)

On route healing is based.

Its the least offensive way to help. You still go to the last center when you game over, so it just saves a little time back tracking.

But we only appreciate "Quality of Life" changes, no actual improvements to the worn out formula.

didn't you have to fight them first though, so if you were already beaten up you may actually lose.
but its pokemon you don't lose in any game period

I lost many times but I have always been shit at rpgs, I don't really like them

>Thing in past was bad
>This excuses thing in present being much worse

pharmacy opens at 8 am

What's that, an optional QoL option?
Yeah, I'm thinking this and auto battling are better than Group EXP

On route healing is good, it means the places to explore can be larger without having to shove a town or building somewhere. Gen 3 even had an on route healer in a house.

>it's worse because....it just is ok?

>Before it was just a class of NPC trainers that healed your Pokemon
>Now it’s the game playing by itself

>GEN 2 HAVING A LOT OF GRINDING BAD
>GEN 9 REMOVING GRINDING ALSO BAD
Why is Any Forums like this?

>the game is playing itself!
>as opposed to....the game is playing itself except you click the A button every few seconds!

Attached: 1625710781785.jpg (2703x2064, 3.64M)

The way I understood it, auto battling is just the expanded version of throwing your Pokemon out to let them mine stuff in Legends Arceus.
The wording on the website also make it sounds like you gain less exp doing this as compared to the traditional menu-style battle.
So it's probably just something to help with grinding.

>QoL feature every fucking JRPG besides Pokemon has been using for over a decade
>NOOOO It's a bad direction REEEEE how fucking dare they try transiently catching up to modern standards in their genre?!?!
Meds.

Explain the Black Tower then. If you played this shit (which you didnt) then youd be thankful for those random healers

Attached: pokemonbattle.jpg (817x657, 158.32K)

>explain [battle pyramid but easier]

Attached: 1479151093997.jpg (348x383, 67.09K)

>CLICKING A BAD
>NOT PRESSING ANY BUTTONS GOOD
Please refer to again.

Battle Tower mogs the battle pyramind hard

>>NOT PRESSING ANY BUTTONS GOOD
correct, because it allows me to do other things instead

Battle Tower is harder and much more fun.

This is where boys became men.

Just don’t play the games.