/bbby/

Can't die won't die edition

Attached: Untitled.png (629x633, 898.86K)

You can't die and you won't die, but luckily you already chose a fate worse than death.

FTD forcecovers from regsho starts bigly tomorrow 14 Sept and will go hard 15 and 16 Sept. Today little practicerun of like 250k FTD forcecovers. We will see $10 breach or more, if they realize that they probably do best in spreading out coming buys to control hype a bit.

Attached: FbBKWCWUUAEWQ-G.jpg (896x885, 185.41K)

The eternal baggie, exiled to the purgatory and forced to carry immense bags as punishment

>FTD forcecovers from regsho starts bigly tomorrow 14 Sept and will go hard 15 and 16 Sept. Today little practicerun of like 250k FTD forcecovers. We will see $10 breach or more, if they realize that they probably do best in spreading out coming buys to control hype a bit.

Attached: 1636662174823.jpg (506x507, 62.73K)

> trying to stop the unstoppable

Shills already demolished in PM

The redditor obsession with one random stock is honestly fucking stupid

If one stock do trick, why use many stock?

You will never be GME

COPE & FILTERED

Last month BBBY reached just over $30. This time there is more FTD forcecloses, and they have released all possible downers already. Restructuring, selling stocks, Arnal, etc.

On top of regsho-induced forcebuys, we would just need one piece of news.

Attached: FZz94t2XkAQqYgI.jpg (934x1161, 56.27K)

kek baggies

>Restructuring, selling stocks, Arnal, etc.Arnal, etc.
>actually the CFO of our company stepping off a ledge is bullish
the current STATE of baggies

Attached: 1650943030248.jpg (281x283, 13.27K)

Arnal came to BBBY in 2020, same year as every other retail in "meme-bag" had BCG visit. Common denominator of these recruits were, that all of them went to companies that later went bankrupt. Arnals previous two companies failed.

RC identifies two companies in basket that were still playable; GME and BBBY. He completely purges GME. Goes into BBBY and does same, save for one dude. That same dude later jumps or "jumps", having failed his masters.

Is this bearish for BBBY?

Ver not required.

Attached: Revelation+19_11-13+And+I+saw+heaven+opened,+and+behold+a+white+horse;+and+he+that+sat+upon+him+was+called+Faithful+and+True,+and+in+righteousness+he+doth+judge+and+make+war..jpg (1024x768, 157.36K)

meds. Right now.

Thanks filtered

Yo fgt pls correct my facts if im wrong: what year did BCG come to basket? When did Arnal come to BBBY? What was his trackrecord?

This entire happening was on the deepest level deeply tragic, no doubt. But in strict business terms, on this godforsaken board dedicated for business and shit, no, Arnal being out of BBBY is not in any scenario bearish for BBBY.

>muh RC
>muh GME

kek

Thanks filtered

>I reject your reality and substitute my own
that sure is one strategy. Not a good one, but it is one.

why doompa

Attached: mm.jpg (415x265, 15.21K)

Calls or shares?