BISHARP GOOD

>BISHARP GOOD
>CERULEDGE AND ARMAROUGE BAD
Is this yet another tragic case of veepee hating something just for being new? Does veepee even like Pokemon?

Attached: 1644103114767.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

liking things is cringe and reddit
i'm based and Any Forums so my life is just meaningless hatred

Who are you quoting? Bisharp (and Gallade)fags are circlejerking these mons while people who don't like them also tend to dislike Bisharp and Gallade.

Every gen since Gen 3 (included) bad, with individual exceptions.
Megaman looking mofos passing as pokemon, worse.

Easy.

They don't look like pokemon and don't follow the sugimori design philosophy since there is no flaw or ugly component

I like Ceruledge and I hope the Bisharp evo is cool

Attached: 1655517065849.jpg (800x450, 44.28K)

Gen 5 zoomers are the new genwunners. Just ignore them.

On its own, Bisharp doesn't look like a pokemon either. But Pawniard does look like a pokemon, and Bisharp works as an evolution of Pawniard, so it ends up looking like a pokemon by association. Once Armarouge and the other one's pre-evo gets revealed my opinion on them is likely to change.

yes everything new is bad, every new pokemon introduced will be shat on. and also everyone old is bad too, every gen 1 has already been shat on and will continue to be shat on. pokemon is collectively all dogshit.

I never liked Bisharp. I like the new megaman pokemon but you can't deny they are just kids in megaman costumes.

Interesting take

I love both???

you sound like a faggot and look like this

Attached: fatdora.png (235x290, 164.89K)

user
Google Hub Form Megaman.exe

You don't have to make it so obvious that the people white knighting Game Freak are Twitter tourists, your actions speak for themselves.

They all suck. Guys in suits are just as bad as jobmons.

Why can't Any Forumstards just own up and admit they have their own batch of similar retards?

Why can't you just go back to your Discord or Twitter and stay there?

It's non furry, so it's already better than anthros and feral mons

Discord does not exist.
Eat your bugs user

>BISHARP AND SCIZOR GOOD
>CERULEDGE AND ARMAROUGE BAD

Attached: 1630624708011.jpg (3568x4778, 860.47K)

Honestly… I get this. The coolness doesn’t look earned or grown, it looks artificial.

I'm just mad because yet again the red version is shafted with a worse legendary and now this, yet another defensive inferior typing with a fire type close combat to boot

Seems like the past paradoxes are worse too

Bisharp doesn't look like a netnavi
Nobody would give a shit if edgy and arma II didn't have distinctly human eyes and overdesigned sci-fi armor, because as it stands they just look cool, but not like pokemon

>hurr it's the same thing
nevermind that it's much worse tho.
>hating something just for being new
no, we're hating it because it's ugly.