Realistically how long could I live on $700k? I'm so tired of being on this wageslave hamster wheel. Currently 34...

Realistically how long could I live on $700k? I'm so tired of being on this wageslave hamster wheel. Currently 34. Just need to support me and a small dog.

Attached: dark-wojak-fade-black.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

No if youre a consoomer

Yes if youre not a consoomer

indefinitely in latin america

You can bro, but you'll never have any bitches period. It's never too late until you suicide which is what this essentially is financially.

how would you expect someone else to know your own budget, commitments and finances better than you?

alright fine, i'll tell you. but you need to post a year worth of activity on your bank accounts.

This is not a concern. I look like picrel. Women are repulsed by my sight almost immediately.

Attached: 1637265166958.png (839x768, 473.61K)

There are relatively safe white areas with low taxes and expenses where you could live basically indefinitely off of that. $200-300k on house, the rest split between stocks and crypto.

u can live off dividends with that amount of money and work some shitty part time job or do doordash idk.

Why would you want women who only be around you if youre spending tons of money on them

There are plenty of ways in defi to extend that $700k indefinitely. Do some research sir.

you could live forever on 700k especially if you trade. you can live VERY comfortably on 35k a year. even if you're a retard who can't turn a profit holding btc, that gives you at least a decade of sitting on your ass

>you can live VERY comfortably on 35k a year
Where?

you could live off dividends taking in nearly $70k a year with that kinda of capital
don't be fucking dumb, Any Forums is a terrible barometer and warps your perception of money. I was gaslit you believe you need at least $2m to retire but you realistically only need like $500k max if you know what you're doing and live frugally

As a single male, who isn't a consoomer, you can live on fucking NEETbux.

People who think 700k would only last 10 years, youre implying OP has a normal life as a consoomer and gf/wife always pressuring him to spend.

Realistically if hes a single male, he could live on like 20k a year

I live pretty comfortably in Austin, TX on ~$25k/y expenses. but no kids no gf

Hahahaha you think you're going to get a 10% return on dividends?

Hes stuck in the 2010s

I'm 36 living off $400k. I'm constantly traveling to 3rd world countries and I only spend like $10k a year so I can do this indefinitely.
I'm starting to feel like that weird old guy at hostels though.

If you have 700k sitting around & can't plan/invest/move that money to make it work for you, you're stupid

this. the only turbo high dividends that can maybe be trusted is covered call etfs like QQQX or QYLD.. But a 10% company dividend? is likely a trap, or destined to get cut.. maybe ENB, or WBA, INTC, MO.. not 10% but they're not likely to get smoked ( unless intel continues to be a shitco ) but spead amoung these he could average a 6%

>good holes don't always cost money

Well just don't get addicted to hookers like most rich/ugly men. You have plenty of money especially if you already have a home. I think it would be wise to get a support structure though, not having someone to look after you means you die an embarrassing death later on in your life.

If you want to be realistic, make some realistic estimate, then multiply by two, because of unexpected expenses.

In Mexico 500 a month is realistic (most people make around 300 a month). So assume you'll be spending about 1000 on average. That's only 12k/year. So you're set for life.

Of course you need to edge against inflation, otherwise it's not going to be even close to working out for you.

If you own your home

Property tax - 5k
Income tax - 2.5k
Food - 2.5k
Utilities - 2.5k
Assorted repairs/replacements - 5k if you're unlucky

That's 17.5k/yr in flex cash/play money

>Food - 2.5k
huh? double that at least..