Zuckerberg calls out Elon’s Neuralink

“Some people, like Elon with Neuralink and those companies, I think that’s just taking this super far off, maybe it will be ready in like a couple decades,” Zuckerberg said.

“Normal people in the next 10 or 15 years are probably not going to want to get something installed in their brain for fun,” he continued.

“You want the mature version of that, not the one where it’s going to get a lot better next year and you need to get your brain implant upgraded every year.”

So zuck doesn’t mind brainchips, he just doesn’t want 1st generation brainchips. I feel like I’m living in clown world

Attached: 60A89CE1-3263-4A38-B77B-B2C29D74A36C.jpg (1125x1075, 436.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzdXE-QmBKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zuckerberg: maybe in 15 years people will be dumb enough to take the chip

Well he's not wrong. If you're going to put a fucking chip in your brain, it better be well tested. I wouldn't do it ever probably, but if I did it would be after like 20 years when they get good.

good goy

>nothing could go wrong
sure user

>I wouldn't do it ever probably
Never say never though, you might not want to be the only one without super intelligence 50 years from now.
What's more likely to go wrong? A first model or a later one where they've worked out the kinks.

Haha just like my favorite anime ghost in the shell xD

Later adopters are smarter than first adopters but you’re both dumb compared to the anti-chippers

>gets brain chip after the first gen
>gets chip full of bloatware

I thought of that, but presumably you'll be able to get some sort of lightweight open source linux equivalent brain chip by then

You deserve to get hacked bro
Good luck with your chip tho

Never said I'd get one, just saying I'm not ruling it out forever. Depends on what the world is like in 50 years.

you realise it can reverse diseases, regenerate teeth and stop dementia etc? the chip would make your life much better. it just needs to be kept out of (((their))) hands

You don’t really believe that shit do you?
I hope you get the chip first

But can it solve Balding and Penis Size?

Neuralink would be neat if it could be used to browse the internet in your brain.
Like I go to sleep and instead of dreaming I just browse Any Forums and post here, then I get up and I feel fully rested after a comfy 10 hour shitpost session.

Zuck's just speaking common sense. It's one thing to agree to getting some kind of chip or implant and another to actually get literal brain surgery to get the thing implanted. Unless you have a severe disability and the neural interface could significantly improve your life, almost no one will ever get anything like this until they have a version that doesn't require drilling a chunk out of your skull and plopping something inside.

There are some prototype neural implants that are basically goofy helmets you wear. Something like that will be way more viable as an actual consumer product. Maybe it'll eventually get trimmed down to something small you just stick on your head with an adhesive and can easily add or remove yourself at any time. I'd definitely consider getting something like that eventually. Having your thoughts and memories leaked in a breach wouldn't be great but, hey, no risk no reward.

That’s how you wake up infected with malware
You’re fucking retarded, keep rationalizing your future brainchip
I’m sure it won’t end badly

What if it would be just read only and had adblock plus and ublock and noscript installed in the browser?

How can it be get mature if none works on it and tests it on guinea pigs

They already have competitors testing on Americans, FDA approved

whatever it takes to make anime real.

Attached: neuralink.webm (762x720, 2.26M)

Neuralink is legit a pump and dump.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzdXE-QmBKs

I wonder how he thinks technology matures.

Then the thing Zuckerberg said applies to them as well

You cant have mature tech without testing and improving it over a long period of time, wherever people pay to be guinea pigs is another matter

doesn’t matter, other companies are already putting chips in burgers
neuralink can fail and you’ll still get mandatory chipped
most of the Neuralink team has gone to competing companies anyway

they’re starting on blind and deaf and then next is dumb people