RIP

RIP
1996-2022

Attached: CB410059-5C02-4C30-A178-46EC40982DDE.jpg (1280x720, 125.12K)

to what

Good riddance, shorts are better anyway.

nice cankles

Please understand

I just don't understand the logic of making a spain region and then not having any character (not even an npc) with a big flamenco dress

tranny

Shills will tell you its because of a floor reflection puzzle. But they're just lazy. The puzzle didn't need to exist, it's a convenient excuse to make four outfits with two colors.

>region full of active women
>incel surprised none of them wear skirts to be active in
Tell me you've never touched a woman you weren't related to, without telling me you haven't touched a woman you're not related to.

Explain the last 8 gens of their existence.
You bootlickers are something else, goddamn.

Did you faggots forget that trannies are the ones who love skirts? More so than real women.

Well it sure as fuck wasn't BDSP that killed it, they FINALISED all character designs before that shit even got greenlit, because the designers were needed to start on the next project (it's a conveyor belt, production line). Never mind the fact the last 8 Gens didn't actually try to be realistic to a point, but now they have actually tried to make the world feel lived-in, you shit your daks, because they haven
t shown off a teenager you can spank it to. Fuck you, fuck your ilk and most of all fuck your grandparents for being pressured by society to think they needed to have fucking kids.

>enjoying a fictional universe dressed the way someone would be in real life and not dressed as a pretty princess in a retardedly huge frilly poofy dress with absurdly inconvenient but exquisite high heels or a cool badass tokusatsu hero in the coolest mech armor ever even if walking in it would be nigh impossible without dying of heat stroke or exhaustion within minutes
>in a video game with fire breathing dragons, dogs made of bread dough, a living breathing creature that is also a car engine, and canon instances of immortality

Modern media is the absolute worst for pushing the idea that fiction can only heavily mimic reality and the rule of cool is dead because those execs making those choices have killed it. I don't even care about realism anymore, I just want to have fun. Yes, I know some games still do it, but the fact that the "in" thing is to make everything so grounded in reality is tiresome. We should have both impractical and practical choices for clothes instead of being forced to wear sporty activewear and little else. Customization was at its peak in Kalos even if almost everything else in XY was extremely lukewarm.

Mindbroken

Trainers wearing skirts and flashy shit when they're expected to trek through woods and swamps and mountains for days was always some gay shit to me
If they're gone, then I will not miss them

I really hope you're biologically female, because if you're not, you're part of why people think this place is gay as fuck.
Go play with your sister's barbies, you wanna play dress up, or get the fucking op you wanna run around pretending to be a girl. It doesn't concern me, because it's superfluous to my enjoyment of the games and series.

Skirt physics too hard to animate, pls understand.

Yeah I'm gay because I want to see cute pokegirls you monkeypox infected literal homosexual

Attached: 1505965108054.jpg (850x1202, 129.72K)

Attached: befea814dddac562135a3ae9bb491997.jpg (752x1080, 403.01K)

Attached: 651e8c00b0f9118da897eccf3bf9e878.png (880x645, 292.44K)