Made a ton of fuck you money shorting and btfoing mumus this year...

Made a ton of fuck you money shorting and btfoing mumus this year. Took a short break from all this winning and took my girlfriend on an expensive vacation. Now she won't stop posting and bragging about it on her instagram. Now everyone in her family and friend circles know about my real wealth status. I used to be an invisible nobody blending into the crowd, enjoying life without anyone bothering me. Now I have to deal with all these normie faggots trying to become friends with me. Why the fuck are women like this? Why can't they just enjoy the perks of a luxurious life without telling other people about it? All she literally had to do was keep her fucking mouth shut and she couldn't even do that.

Attached: 1659078306543217.webm (660x900, 1.66M)

mating press on gold bunny !

Bobos are truly delusionals.

Attached: FOkI72pX0AE5AQM.jpg (705x686, 35.02K)

>Why is a woman acting like a woman

Also, isn't that girl the "DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR CRYPTO BOY" thing?

If this whore was any good she would be pro
Sneed

nice larp

also imagine if the girl in that webm sat on my face.

What is this, it's like a bowling lane except for golf.
What is this thing called?

Then you wake up.

I hope she's not a cunt.
I couldn't stand it knowing she's going to waste her whole life looking like that while being a cunt.
No children. Nobody to love in even 5 years.
Imagine looking like that and not wanting to pass it on.
Please be a good girl...

this is topgolf probably in dubai.

Attached: golfbunni9.webm (492x875, 1.91M)

Top Golf

why didn't you make your values and concerns clear to your girlfriend? if you did, and she violated them, why is she still your girlfriend?

people refuse to set boundaries or be honest in their opinions and wonder why their desperation is taken advantage of.

>golfbunni9
Is this a trend? Are hot girls getting into golf to snag a rich daddy? Does hypergamy have no bounds? They can't ALL date the King right?
imagine if she sat on MY face though

It's called karma nigger

Uh, all her friends found out that she's dating you and now want to get to know you? That's normal relationship behaviour, touch grass man

That's a man

>1 post from this ID
Virgin

a man whose semen i would chug by the gallon from her thick and sturdy schlong

Lol
I rate this demoralisation post as 3/5
Good, but needs improvement

>itt things that never happened