Untitled

Attached: FcEIWxrWIAQOpgz.png (480x320, 9.62K)

Based

kek

Two decades later and I'm still baffled there was never a GeminiMan.EXE for a 2v1 boss fight.

how come pokémon never had music as good as MMBN's?

what's the best battle network game to play?
I had some as a kid but it was mostly my brother that played them. I have no idea the difference between them.

How did someone make sprites so fast?

How's your folder looking OP?

StarForce had SparkGemini

BN3, Blue version, as its based on the enhanced version of BN3, Black in Japan, while white is based on the vanilla game

BN5, Team Colonel, mostly because its the canonical version, and makes the plot of the last game make more sense

BN6, it doesn't matter what version, but if you end up playing the other games Gregar pretty much runs on being in the same continuity as BN4 Red Sun, while Falzar is like that with BN4 Blue Moon

BN4 is the only BN game I can say is really bad, but the first game is extremely rough as well due to being the first game, and its clear they were still experimenting, so I can't fully recommend that as well

BN2 is also good

But over all my personal favorite is between BN3, 5 and 6

Attached: FcEmhzUaQAAylyD.jpg (1001x1200, 110.86K)

Did you try playing operate shooting star?
It's mostly an enhanced port of the first game

Based and Gigachippilled

because it has better music

I've been meaning to play it, however I think the DS remixes they made are worst then the original GBA BN1

Its surprising, since the DS port of BN5 I think improved the music from the original, and its not helped it has the secret remixes of the other 5 GBA titles battle music, which leads to a much better remix of BN1's battle theme then Operate Shooting Star

Attached: megamanexe.png (1066x600, 842.23K)

Personally, I had fun with all of them. I treat them like they are a contained story each.
Plus, it depends on what do you want. Get the controls? Play 1. Want more? Play 2 and 3. Enjoyed the customization? Play 5 (4 is good, but it sucks that you have to replay it 3 times to get everything).
Want to push yourself? Play 6.

My favorite part of BN4 is how Lan and Mega Man literally have no idea the main plot is even happening till the very end, since they're just doing tournaments the whole game

Lol

Mega Man in general is known for having good music, since like MM2, so its not really fair to compare

>literally have no idea the main plot is even happening
Well, the NAXA people couldn't say "hey, there's a giant meteorite ready to impact in our world" neither.

You're right, but it still feels extremely rushed when Lan and Mega Man finally do get involved

SOVL