Let's make the ugliest female character

>let's make the ugliest female character

Attached: 1662576787691395.jpg (960x540, 52.75K)

ugly is righteous. Filter out stupid, shallow people.

Leon and Cynthia's daughter is cute!

it's the nu artstyle, the design cool look decent in the right hands

T-the fanartists will save her offmodelbros......

shes pretty, she just wears too much clothes.

Art is awesome, model sucks

but her hair is pretty so she's not ugly

Why did Game Freak ruin their own artstyle that literally nobody had problems with?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER

That's not Penny

Attached: character-penny-detail.png (449x708, 137.15K)

Well she is Indian

Maybe I'm just seeing things but it kinda feels like they're leaning into Pokemon Go's art direction.

Cope

Penny is cute and actually looks like an human unlike Geeta

Gamefreak is literally trying to kill the Pokemon franchise because they are tired of it, they know that the games only sells because of the waifus so they make sure to make the most horrible models possible to stop waifufags from buying the games so the series finally die and they can move on to better projects

Ugly=stupid and shallow, and most of all weak, which brings to ALL existing flaws.
Your looks resemble your spirit.

They likely are, given the popularity of the games. It's something that needs to be stopped

She's human. All human women are ugly what'd you expect?

There's a line where her hair switches from blue-black to gray-black. If they just cut off the gray-black, she'd look better.

This thing is the worst

I like this theory but I don't buy it since we just got PLA which had 10/10 waifus across the board and despite all the uggos and trannies in SV it's still giving us Sada, Nemona, and Mela.

Attached: 6f2ad48dd043165f58b24e7f8a71d6e3.jpg (2048x1799, 331.09K)

Arrest yourself

But they already did that 25 years ago

Attached: 188px-Red_Blue_Misty.png (188x599, 121.7K)

>Gamefreak is literally trying to kill the Pokemon franchise because they are tired of it,
All they're gonna do is kill themselves at this rate.
Pokemon can easily coast without Game Freak. Pokemon will outlive Game Freak. Hell, Pokemon will outlive Nintendo. Maybe even video games as a whole.

I never found this goblin cute

They failed