Why do the jannies delete threads about this faggot? are they eceleb sympathisers?

why do the jannies delete threads about this faggot? are they eceleb sympathisers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.42K)

Eceleb-fellating isn't Pokemon

Why are you so obsessed that you need to keep making this thread?

I go to this guys twitter exclusively to get mad. He has so many bad takes and straight up creepy behaviour that it's kind of a nice release.
I do believe he's playing a character, though, or else I would be really worried about people who associate with him.

No one cares about this faggot. Quit spamming them you obsessed retard.

Said Eceleb makes Pokemon specific content. Their online handle is quite literally: Pokemon challenges.

This is on brand for a Pokemon board surely?

He's ugly
For once jans are doing something right

Meant to reply to this one.

Did you reply to the wrong post
I actually agree, I think Pokemon content belongs here. I just don't get why this one guy specifically (who I'd say is among the better Pokemon youtube creators, even if that's not a high bar) gets spammed so hard

Yeah I did, corrected it above.
>Sorry man.

Attached: image_2022-09-07_234825864.png (1920x1080, 978.92K)

Because they're trannies and they feel the need to protect fellow defected subhuman abominations.

>I just don't get why this one guy specifically (who I'd say is among the better Pokemon youtube creators, even if that's not a high bar) gets spammed so hard
It’s because he’s an autistic ugly nerd, and most of his content is shitting on people playing pokemon and acting as if the base game has any semblance of difficulty
So he is good bait because 1- he is literally the best living example of the kind of people here, and that makes them uncomfortable, and 2- the idea of nuzlockes already piss off a bunch if people who just play the game casually, and his whole schtick is about doing that but being extra autistic about it
Jan is free (you)’s

>most of his content is shitting on people playing pokemon
Literally when?
> acting as if the base game has any semblance of difficulty
Isn't that the opposite of what he does, considering he exclusively plays romhacks at this point?

we just like shitposting about this complete faggot, what's the problem?
please tell me that punchable face has a kiwifarms doxx

Attached: 1612133564187.jpg (480x360, 15.05K)

>Kiwifarms
user, Kiwifarms is dead, even if he had a dox on there it is now inaccessible

because jan is a janny, it’s been right in front of us this whole time.

unfortunately true

are you retarded? .top still works, or at least it did a few days ago

Did you bug out while reading
Try again

Then why doesn't he jannie away the coomer threads?

man it is down as well, fuck
classic shitposting gone forever lads

I don't like him but he just looks normal

>why do the jannies delete threads about this faggot?
Because "people" like Jan feed on attention. The only way to deal with them is to starve them.

He made a video crying about Gen 2 so Discord forces threads about him constantly

iirc he said it was his least favorite to nuzlocke
which is 100% true it sucks

>are they eceleb sympathisers?
It's off-topic.

This but literally, that’s how he eats
Turned his ‘tism into a career instead of just going out attention whoring as the goal like 99% of jewtubers
Very admirable

No, he made a video called 'why Gen II is the worst' and then proceeded to parrot the various fallacies that have already been debunked (level curve boogeyman, Kanto boogeyman etc.)

If you're a bort and then proceed to try and shit on one of the only good Gens, you're going to get heavily criticised.

>debunked
>someones opinion
jesus christ user go outside

They censored and banned me for talking about Pokemon music remixes. The trannyrators in here are the most biased mentally ill amerisubhumans I've ever encountered and I'm one to be banned from literally every possible social network (since freedom of speech doesn't actually exist anywhere)

Not surprising, knowing 4tran history.

Right, it's "just an opinion" until you start seeing the video spammed here and people unironically parroting his words constantly

Not him but opinions can be made from misinformed or misguided viewpoints. You can debuke those viewpoints and, by extension, the opinion born out of them. Or at the very least, you can expose and break down those viewpoints so that people looking from the outside can see the opinion for what it is, rather than just as what it's explicitly presented as.
Not every opinion is equal.