Bros... BROS, let me ask you this... WHICH ONE IS COMFIER AAAAAAAAAH

bros... BROS, let me ask you this... WHICH ONE IS COMFIER AAAAAAAAAH

Attached: pokemon_editions.png (1140x1046, 1.27M)

they all look good put the LGPE has more value for some reason and its ironcalliy the only switch i have

im getting the SV one i like the colors and my switch is an old model so it will be nice to have a better screen and battery

I have the LGPE one but it's all scratched up on the back.

I already bought an OLED model, kinda annoyed I did already, but then again, it's nice not having to worry about scoring a pre-order.

And real talk, if you consider anything but a Switch with dock, you deserve to lose all your game data when you invariably have to send the whole unit away to get the drift fixed.

Literally just open it and fix it yourself. Easiest shit.

i have a normal switch but ive never docked it, hell i havent even set up the docking thing and ive had a switch since april of 2018

God Nintendo is so fucking jewish
>Make games save to the console instead of the cartridge to sell your shitty cloud save subscription service
>Remove the ability to make local backups like on the Wii U to sell subscriptions
>Block a bunch of games from being able to cloud save
>Make a Switch without detachable controllers
>The sticks drift rendering it a brick
>Data effectively lost forever

Put the saves on an SD card.

>how dare a company do things to get more money

>Make games save to the console
just use an sd card, retard.

None of them are "comfy" because getting the modchip required to hack them is impossible now, and that means you can't play older generations for free with GBA color filters and fast forwarding.

>send the whole unit away to get the drift fixed
Why are younger generations scared of screwdrivers?

Can't do that unless you hack it.

Valve does literally none of those things and they're pretty goddamn rich.

You can.

Use a paperclip dumbass.

Wait so how does one go about securing the new OLED SV Switch via preorder?

Attached: 1658507903354110.png (1428x858, 430.71K)

Attached: 1616680866828.jpg (355x495, 23.59K)

I dont want to get a new switch until the next generation of switches come out. Surely they will upgrade the switch before it reaches the 6 year mark

>he doesn't know

I hate chinks!

Top right looks fucking awesome