An user like us

Makoto>Vitalik

Attached: makototakemiyaaaaa.png (899x529, 78.02K)

Will you fucking go back you fucking faggot no one cares about your fucking twitter screencaps

i've seen this screencap before. just engage with the message or go home vitalik simp.

Nigger

More nigger!

>project can mint infinite tokens to pay team and contributors
>everyone dumps the token to cash out for actual money
>From $980 to $2
Keklmao you trusted a white dude in a kimono

Are you in your schizo hallucinations? There is a predictable supply. There is no infinite of token mint. Check telegran announcement. Btw: go fuck yourself nigger.

Oh you sweet newfag, the supply was changed repeatedly while you were dumped on. It was $1000 and now it's $2...that doesn't ring any alarm bells in your dumb skull?

kek heavy baggies, holding since 700? or 500?

The schizo you have must be in the end stage. This is a bearmarket. Every alt went down 99%. Few understand that you can make only money in the bearmarket. And get your meds.

> Every alt went down 99%
user, name a few, as in, unironically, anything in the top 100 that did -99%.

You don't sound like someone who can make it. Get the fuck out now

I see pee did a -99.9

kek
imagine these people doing a -99% during the biggest bullrun in human history.

Kek, you don't make the money with the top 100. Get a life. Go to gym. Bursh your teeth. Change your underwear. Go out and have hobbies.

Moron. It's up 3000% from listing price still.

Luna and Sora resemble each other. The XOR token is an absolute scam. Maybe the DEX works and other tech stuff, but as far as money and currencies go, XOR was a big scam. It's literally worthless...

>nigger ID

>you dont make money with the top 100
holy shit, this guy is coping very hard

Yeah fuck you trans nigger lovers
Makoto plays with his little pecker thinking about all the plebs that he dumped on and continues to dump on every month. I just imagine him watching each dump and creaming all over his kimono.

Sora is not a scam. Sora is a hidden gem, waiting to illumine the eyes of its holders. Go away, noob

This sora fags think Sri Lanka is going to adopt their shitcoins. What a fucking retarded joke! Yeah right a bunch of Pajeet peasant cunts are going to adopt a random trans racial Russian larping as a japs coin. Get a grip sora fan fags