IT'S HAPPENING: US RAILROAD STRIKE BLACK SWAN

Its literally happening

Attached: Itshappening.jpg (1080x1430, 473.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3X_bZhelIw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What will it take for the average person to realize their reality and all the historical events that comprise it are engineered?

>all
JlDF detected.

Who the fuck predicted this???

Even if we dont strike or revolt, your parasitic stock market and capitalist system is doomed to expire one way or another. It has by definition an expiration date since infinite and exponential growth for growths sake in a finite planet is unsustainable. So either the parasites will be euthanized by the rightous masses or God himself will force your hand and euthanize you. Either way you parasites perish, life flourishes and mother Earth heals

Ok, it's all a coincidence everything is converging to lowering your standard of living and poisoning you. Back to bed.

Hmmm might actually be happening

Attached: H.jpg (1080x659, 219.88K)

I've been working on the railroad All the live-long day. I've been working on the railroad Just to pass the time away. Can't you hear the whistle blowing, Rise up so early in the morn; Can't you hear the captain shouting, "Dinah, blow your horn!" Dinah, won't you blow, Dinah, won't you blow, Dinah, won't you blow your horn?

Once you have a waning credit cycle, especially one so large as this, you'll have a myriad of these 'black swans' popping up over and over again. You know they are all going to happen, it's just hard to predict where they'll come from.

More like white house aides cackle gleefully at intended crisis

Monoplanetary thinking is cuckoldry, we may as well die if we can’t fulfill life’s purpose

Attached: 1661771164672038.jpg (1500x1101, 443.64K)

Do you not understand inflation. The numbers can go up, represent less of the means of production, and be accumulated more quickly by those at the top than those at the bottom.

It's a wealth transfer game and collapses only when the guillotines come out. Right now we're just seeing a redistribution for the Asian players that ate shit for 2 generations and get a seat at the table. There's now less for us "we're good for it hurr hurr" westerners that produce next to nothing in the way of goods or intellectual content.

yawn... until the housing market crashes 80-90 percent then i'll be worry.

Yes, a railroad strike will ensure victory come November.

>load ze railroad fud

You said ALL, dumbfuck. Which is exactly what the jews say. They want us to believe everything, all events, including uprisings against the jews, throughout history, were all orchestrated by the jews.
> "Hey goys, see, you don't have any power and should never even try to resist us, because we've created all of your history for you, so just give up and die!".

Imagine how much it would have sucked to work for the railroad in the late 1800’s or whenever and you had to help blow up tunnels thru mountains.

Don't worry. The government will just print more money and hand it over to the railroad workers

I don't know you, but you sound a lot like I did when I was spending too much time online/ in front of screens combined with other bad habits. I would advise going to a nice restaurant today, leave your phone in the car and hitting the gym or doing a workout at home. Yeah some things are getting worse but life is overall still amazing, try dragging yourself out of the negativity you're in right now

Unions are good!
> but not like this reeeeeeee

nothing ever happens

interesting. at first i saw it as splitting hairs, but you have a point.
>hitler is controlled opposition goy! he heckin founded israel, promise he wasn't just kicking them out!
>christianity is bad goy! it's there to trick you!
etc
nice.

Attached: 1617825140093.jpg (1101x645, 166.77K)

Do you think a conductor has ever gotten a blowjob while conducting a train at like 60 MPH or whatever

it was over when the hunger stones started emerging from the rivers in europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3X_bZhelIw

q