Any Forums you never told me Kalos was so kino

Any Forums you never told me Kalos was so kino...

Attached: 1578845021087.jpg (1152x984, 654.01K)

it's obvious the game is good when the only criticisms people can make about the game are either lies or retarded autistic shit like "muh kanto"

kys zoom

Why are you waiting for Any Forums to make an opinion for you? Just play the damn game yourself.

It’s in B tier for me. Good but not the best.

it's discord
they just make these all the time

How about this.

it simply isn't fun lol.

All XY is good for is amie

you know it's bad when there's barely any discussion about it because no one wants to play it

the routes are good, the dex is good, if a little small
that's where the positives simply run out

>you know it's bad when there's barely any discussion about it because no one wants to play it
Yeah, which is why XY is still played by many and the online ends up being more active today than Gen 7 or 8.

The map design is legit the 1 and only thing I like about XY. Aside from that it's pretty trash

Is this discord not in the room right now?

How about this.

it simply is fun lol.

>one route
Oh shit I guess we can ignore the shallow rivals, the blatant Kanto pandering, the 3D that looks bad even for the 3DS, the most forgettable champion, the villain team that makes Aqua and Magma look smart, the inconsistent biomes loosely connected by one mega city, the subpar pacing of the main story, and the lack of any worthwhile post-game because one route is somewhat cool to explore.

>oh shit I guess we can ignore the [things that are in every pokemon game]
Yeah I guess so

>Is this discord not in the room right now?
No, it clearly is since half the posts in the thread are deflecting criticisms of XY and shoving in hate for Unova instead of addressing them and pointing out why Gen 6 is the downfall because everything after until Legends was progressively worse.

No game is perfect but XY felt like a combination of all of those bad traits.

>pointing out why Gen 6
Yes. It is the downfall, which is why SM saved the series.

Attached: oldvsgood.jpg (1968x2356, 1.05M)

>but [pokemon game] felt like a combination of all of those bad traits
Yeah I guess so

Sun and Moon are shit purely because the story shoves itself in at every available opportunity and keeps you on a leash the entire time. Can't explore new areas because Hau needs to tell you about malasadas or Lillie needs to bitch about the little cosmic fart in her bag.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

>Discord trying too hard to not be discord
it is too late, discord

Based, too bad SwSh ruined it soon thereafter