Why does he make people so upset

Why does he make people so upset
He’s just a little guy

Attached: DFB0C13F-BCBF-4BE9-B156-BF7D1A45D865.gif (275x300, 14.36K)

I only ever see people get mad about his evolved form, unless it's in relation to Giovanni.

Wonder why his first form doesn't get shilled the way 'zard does, doesn't TPC think he's cute?

Is that charmander from.....
ehem.....
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

spbp

id rather have piplup from...
ahem...
SINNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

No one hates charmander we hate charizard

spwp*
ftfy

Exactly, Sixth post worst post.
Fuck you nigger

NO U
CHARIZARD FROM KANTOOOOO
was never funny, and i am not even a genwunner

for me it's treecko from..
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

EPWP

TPWP

your whore mum

Game Freak is running out of ideas!
That shitmon is literally just a dragon! So bland and uncreative!

I fap to charmander

Is the other way around, the fanbase of that line throw a fit if didn't get anything or is overshadowed by another pokemon, they are only fine with legends because it got a lot spotlight recently and like 3 new gimmick forms for competitive

jk I can't not love that smile.

Attached: 8bf.jpg (700x700, 84.66K)

>we
dilate

I'm more fan of Chikorita from...
JOOOOOOOOOHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No. We hate Charizard, love Charizard or even don't care Charizard at the same time

he's cute, but his evolutions are lame. i get it's supposed to look clear what it is on the gameboy, but does it have to be literally just my mom's dragon?

Attached: 1637790785899.gif (619x480, 1.25M)