Gamefreak is currently course-correcting Gen 9 to be more like PLA

Gamefreak is currently course-correcting Gen 9 to be more like PLA

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

>management literally pulled masuda and ohmori away from their workstations to pink-slip them while they were deciding whivh mons to exclude in gen 9

Attached: pepe grin.png (650x650, 12.64K)

That was probably the idea from the start, they've been talkign abiut it since SwSh.

I fucking hope so
hopefully PLA will make even normies realise how underwhelming the mainline games have been after unova

I hope so, if Gen 9 dosen't have elements from PLA the media is gonnabatch them for year

Great, now mainline will be boring catching sim as well. At least I have the old games

>SwSh sequel was planned with exactly the same battle system and copy-pasted animations etc.
>PLA sales figures come in, 6.5 million
>SwSh sequel abandoned
>PLA sequel using same assets begins, good ideas from the SwSh used for PLA sequel instead, but catching and battling system remains exactly the same

What would your reaction be?

Attached: 04qtzg2gz2851.png (300x300, 65.25K)

you mean hgss right?

based

If it was just a better PLA I would be happy. PLA had a lot of interesting ideas, but didn't make good use of really any of them.

It's probably more like, if PLA had flopped, then Gamefreak would be currently rushing to make Gen 9 less like PLA.

What? user PLA IS Gen 9

stop posting this drivel in every thread you deranged freak

probably. same thing happened to swsh after overworld encounters were so well liked in let's go.

the carts are starting to corrode. tick tock, humongous faggot.

stop posting this drivel in every thread you deranged freak

>i know you are but what am i hurr durr
this board really is filled with underage spics isn't it

emulate them you fucking moron
imagine paying for console games

>Imagine not being able to play with the pokewalker, infrared or trading with colosseum
based retard

I have a job

then why would you emulate dumb fuck

because i'm not a retard

>not a retard yet he is gonna miss the soulful features
ok not a retard, retard

>>not a retard yet he is gonna miss the soulful features
>ok not a retard, retard

Attached: 1640549094872.png (640x853, 137.29K)