PLA lore thread

guys?

Attached: file.png (1246x582, 907.53K)

The fact they used their old designs is interesting because we know from USUM that those variants actually succeeded with their plans.

Attached: file.png (523x276, 245.63K)

>it all comes together
finally

She has a Rhydon and Gengar, finally confirming that Agatha and Bertha are related

Attached: dkmghy8xmpc81.png (742x645, 585.14K)

Who are those guys?
I saw a painting of someone who looked like Alder in one of the clan houses

>Maxie is clan Diamond
>Archie is clan Pearl
>when Maxie was the one who wanted more space for humanity to live on and thrive
This is retarded.

Attached: @aoaomzir E6rX8BXVIAAzjsP.jpg (2048x1535, 212.05K)

Not mentioned by name. Assumed to be important Pearl / Diamond Clan Leaders.
Both clans also seem to revere Alder or his Ancestor to some extent.

No, you're retarded. Both of them wanted more space. It's just that Maxie wanted land space and Archie wanted water space. Also, it's not literally them, just their ancestors.

I mean, now knowing about Ingo, they might be literally them. Who knows who else got thrown back in time.

there's no lore, just a bunch of made up lies

Diamond clan makes sense for the one who wanted more land, while Pearl wanted more sea.

Palkia is a Water type after all

So Maxie and Archie both have their origins in the Hisui region and where the founders of the Diamond and Pearl clans.

Which would mean the current leaders of both clans are technically ancestors of both Maxie and Archie

That's the same level of "confirmation" as Shauntal's quote.
They're totally related but this isn't a big new reveal we didn't have.

Iridia was voted

Not necessarily, the fact Irida states that Palina was also also considered for the leadership position alonside her makes me think at least Pearl Clan seems to be going by Merit (Likely capability with Partner pokemon) rather then bloodline, i think she mentions voting or something.

Wait, doesn't it say ingame that the leaders are chosen? I remember members in the Pearl clan base saying that Palina could've been the leader.

Oh it’s both? I thought he was jus the Pearl clans leader, but maybe he’s the ancient hero Arceus was referring to.

I know, but I remember the leader of diamond clan saying the orb use to belong to his grandpa, so asumed that the title might consider your heritage, unless Adaman grandpa just happen to be an ex leader and that just coincidence

Yeah maybe is that or Alder ancestor was some kind of mystic figure in their story, if gaming pokemon use to be rare, maybe Alder was something special that could live with them like a sage

This is how you make a world feel small.

so we having to deal with evil masterminds trying to use legendary mons to throw the world into disarray is part of volo's plan to summon arceus? that son of a bitch