Choosing Diamond Clan gets you the Pearl Legendary as the final boss in the special poke ball

>Choosing Diamond Clan gets you the Pearl Legendary as the final boss in the special poke ball
why the fuck do they design it this way?

Attached: WC2Nrvv.jpg (3464x3464, 497.15K)

I’m not that far yet but if I choose the diamond clan I have to fight Palkia?

You get both so who cares? Only a homo wouldn’t choose the sexy girl.

well whoever you choose you get their respective legendary first but the final fight will be the other pokemon in their new form and you get to catch them in the origin ball

Butt I chose the diamond clan because he is cool too

This is funny because before release leakers were only showing gameplay from the Origin Dialga battle, so I assumed everyone picked Adaman.

Me, a coomer finally playing the game, picked Irida. Boy was I in for a surprise...

That was reetardkun and everyone knew he picked Pearl.

>pick Iridia if you want Diagla in the Origin Ball
>pick Adaman if you want Palkia in Origin Ball
is that right?

>bro who literally always believed in you
>whore who only changes her mind after you help her
Yeah I’m choosing my bro don’t care about shitty ass balltism

He is a super cool character

Irida is such a massive bitch to everybody, only coomers would ever pick her

>chose Pearl clan to get Dialga as final boss in the Origin Ball, which is the only thing I really knew about the endgame scenario
>Irida feels more fitting as a companion for the lake quest than Adaman anyway
>Adaman's job of keeping tabs on Kamado also feels fitting thanks to being more cool-headed and composed
>I'm a huge PMDfag so Palkia acting as the heroic one trying to protect space-time while Dialga was driven mad by some otherworldly force is a huge bonus for me

Attached: 1405899732580.png (310x242, 129.98K)

i want iridia to step on my dick with her clown boots

Yes

What do i pick to see more of the girl? Am playing as the girl too cause boys are gay lel

>What do i pick to see more of the girl?
the girl obviously retard

>Would choose Diamond because Adaman is a chad but fuck Melli
>Would choose Pearl for Ingo and Palina, but can't stand Irida

This post gave me cancer

You get both anyway, fucking retards.

imbecile the point is the one you get in the origin ball

Retard

Only autists AND anti-hacker schizos care.

>Pearl
>Get a cute girl with an outfit that doesn't belong in the era she's in
>Diamond
>Get a Kimetsu no Yaiba yaoibait guy that does at least look like he belongs in the environment...sort of

Both mascot characters kind of suck, but as the intelligent posters have already stated, you get both and you should go with the girl anyway.

I just flip a coin and adaman was

meant for

We get it retard you didn't finish the game yet

>49565130#
>One one hand, Origin Palkia looks cooler of the two and if you add Balltism, the Origin Ball is more fitting to Palkia's color
#
>On the other hand, I still hold PMD as one of the best spin-off series and it does seem fitting for Dialga characteristically to go berserk.
I'd wish they would've made less like a Cherish Ball and more of something else. Or give us two/three to accommodate the Trio equally.
I do hate that Arceus influences everything but isn't "holier than thou" enough that it put a piece of itself in a regular Poké Ball.