How long did it take Amazon to deliver your order?

Attached: 1643947234805.png (677x199, 46.56K)

I didn't buy it, I pirated it. Also it sucks.

this thread is for amazonfags only

If you care about when you get the game at all, why would you order online? That shit's always gonna be late, if you're not down with "you get it when you get it", then order digitally or at least just buy it in a physical store day of release.

Why are people so against digital? Memory is cheap and you can carry all your games without looking like an autistic sperg with a backpack full of carts

don't care, didn't buy

Even more drm, server outages, end of life/dropped support = you're sol if anything happens, legal bullshit like expired contracts leading to things being pulled from the servers, ect. Basically you don't own anything you buy digitally, you are paying to rent a license to use it that can be revoked at any time for any reason.

got it the afternoon it came out. you guys don't buy amazon if you're non-prime gentiles, do you?

Pre-order didn't work but I'm planning to buy it.

bought the game on day one at my local store.
What's amazing with Pokemon is that FOMO is essentially inexistent due to leaks being this widespread before release
So yeah, I knew I was going to buy a gud game

zero, i shit my pant

Cancelled it as soon as they said it would no longer be delivered on release date and kept the garchomp code

Got it on release day with a friend's Prime account. Managed to get the Garchomp code too

Amazon delivered it to me the day after release day. Usually when I order games from Amazon I get it on the actual release day though so I was surprised. Too many people bought it I guess?

>revoked at any time
now tell me when this has literally ever happened

This.
Also you can't resell a digital game years later if the after market pulls some weird shit like Pokémon's did.

This is why we need to move gaming to NFTs

PT

Got there on the monday after release.

You can still play it if it’s already downloaded onto your console you fucktard
Not to mention
> P.T. (initialism for "playable teaser")
literally mad you can’t redownload a tech demo

mental gymnastics and goalpost moving

games disappearing from their estores isn’t the fucking same as them revoking the license and not allowing you to play the game you currently have every again you dumb nigger

as if amashit needed more shilling

I just purchased it at target