*becomes your favorite member of the Kami Quartet*

*becomes your favorite member of the Kami Quartet*

Attached: Enamorus.jpg (1956x2048, 238.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Enamorus_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based. PLA haters and anti-Unovafags BTFO.

Attached: F2F9FD15-0FB8-4F83-846F-4AF5A83D5DA4.jpg (2048x2048, 305.45K)

i mean on paper she’s by far the most broken one

>join the 41% in modern time which is why she’s not in the bw remake
soul

ha ha
no

As it should be.

Attached: Enamorus.jpg (2048x2048, 260.17K)

maybe but favorite of a shit group doesn't mean a whole lot
also they should've made her a muscle girl, just looks kinda lame normally

Attached: 1625315608583.jpg (855x1778, 1.11M)

Your wish is my command.

Attached: Enamorus.jpg (1758x2048, 528.69K)

How are you guys certain this is a female and not an effeminize guy? Still never really been all that into the genies

>100% female

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Enamorus_(Pokémon)

I love all of my sons and daughter equally.

Attached: Kami Quartet.jpg (1564x1564, 1.24M)

oh, I didn't know they had genders. Wonder if they'll actually explain where the female went in modern times or if they'll just pretend it was always there like they do with every okemon introduced in future gens that came from an existing pokemon, like regional forms and evolution methods

>Wonder if they'll actually explain where the female went in modern times
she had kids and is now a housewife.

>love/hate pokemon
>can learn play rough

Attached: znxwn6dbnqj61.jpg (750x729, 32.32K)

No, fuck this bitch and her stupid game of tag. Same goes for the other 3 too. The idea is fine enough, but having all the other pokemon in the area out for blood completely ruins is.

Like, they toss out tornados and shit, but the only thing hitting me were random attacks from every other pokemon on the field.

Always there but at least it somewhat makes sense with these things zipping around wherever they want.

This, you can''t even go around and smack the other pokemon away because if you do the genie will leave. It's bullocks I tells ya, BULLOCKS

I thought it was fun, though the Tornadus one got kinda frustrating with all of the Glalie

The issue is that it goes from being a challenge to being a burden. I feel like the optimal play would have been to have wild pokemon "hide" while the genies are present, or at least have a decrease is wild spawns to balance things out.

>I feel like the optimal play would have been to have wild pokemon "hide" while the genies are present, or at least have a decrease is wild spawns to balance things out.
I feel like that'd takes away half the fun. Enamorous's encounter in particular wouldn't have been nearly as engaging if I didn't have to worry about Coragunk and Stunky aggro'ing me from behind while I'm trying to sneak up on it. It'd just be reduced to "move behind, throw shit at it, and then throw ball/fight to catch." like every other mon

Holy shit, people actually complain about these fights, I keep seeing it. Fucking smoke bombs, stealth spray, do you people not use resources you’re given.

The issue I had is that I wasn't engaged with any of the genies during there events, just the wild pokemon around me. Like yeah, they toss tornados, but you simply toss a jet ball through them and you're golden. I'd have preferred less wild pokemon (not saying all wilds should be gone, just less), and a slightly more active genie.

Basically, I wish the genies had been a bit more like the boss fights (since the main aspect is that you are throwing shit at them so you can fight them anyways).