I like it because... it's not like Pokemon!

I like it because... it's not like Pokemon!

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-box-art-pre-order.jpg (1600x900, 131.61K)

Unironically yeah

Pokemon! sucks anyway
seethe

You're right, it's what Pokemon is supposed to be.

>I like it because... it's not like Pokemon!
It's the most Pokemon-like game since Gen 6 tho. You're describing why people liked SM/USUM/SWSH

>"people" who love this game hate Pokémon
You can't refute this.

>has pokemon in it
>you catch them
>you battle them
looks like a pokemon game to me, user

>Has exploration
>Has Pokemon with personality
>Has things to do other than mindlessly battle to continue the story
We haven't gotten a game like this since ORAS, or a GOOD one since BW2. What's the problem?

look how ez it was for op to upset brown people

I like it because it expands the Pokemon franchise to potential new heights instead of being "just Pokemon"

This, so much this! Epic win!

So the same reaction Zelda fans had with BotW?

Precisely.

I was tired of series like Zelda and Pokemon anyway. It's good that they're dying off and the name is being used to make different games. I can only follow the same general outline so many times before I get bored of it, and I can't be assed to play a game that ISN'T named Pokemon so it's good that Pokemon is turned into something else.

*Gen 3

I think Satoshi Tajiri would disagree with you

Nope. Gen 3 felt like a natural enough reboot that re-established what was there and built on top of it, and Gen 4 did the same. Gen 5 was another soft reboot that solidified much of the core gameplay elements and although Gen 6 was a sidestep in that direction it all felt like Pokemon.
Legends is the first game that captures that feeling since Sun and Moon. The series had a massive identity crisis ever since Gen 7 and the quality of the games have reflected that. Legends for all intents and purposes is a return to form after nearly a decade of stagnation.

bait

>I-it doesn't fit the discord narrative so it's bait!
Cope.

Its literally a monster hunter clone without the fun gameplay and mechanics that make hunting monsters fun. Look at the stealth, camp design, hub-world layout, and the pokedex entry, it's all ripped from MonHun.

>discord boogeyman
take your meds