There are too many normalfag old people buying this game...

There are too many normalfag old people buying this game. Pokemon games are going to be ruined forever if it’s not gatekeeped.

Attached: 39257725-C2A1-4F4E-B693-6D7CE1D034B0.jpg (1280x545, 229.53K)

>There are too many normalfag old people buying this game. Pokemon games are going to be ruined forever if it’s not gatekeeped.

Attached: fat neckbeard guy.png (2083x1842, 626.43K)

Attached: 3B179B44-3BD1-4539-BCDE-9DEC829031C2.jpg (1282x2135, 532.58K)

Fuck off neckbeard , the future of pokemon now have some hope. Who cares about normalfags, pokemon itself was always full of them

The only people that need gatekeeping from Pokémon are autistic neckbeard compshitters for turning this game into a number simulator. Gen 3 ruined this franchise. It's about time we had some change.

EV and IV have been fucking stupid for over 20 years. Eat shit

Retard

Go was a decade ago OP. I was in the college at the time and for about one year or so I heard middle aged teachers casually mention them in classroom. Probably very few actually touched it it but they sure seemed familiar with the concept even if by third hand.

>Gen 6 ruined the franchise
Fixed. It was the first gen GF finally stopped trying and just decided to go full 'appeal to gullible kids' route.

>Fixed
Franchise didn't need fixing by Gen 6, since Gen 5 was a near-perfect example of what a gen should look like.
It was Gen 7 that ruined the series by doing a 180 from the principles that Gen 5 and 6 went for on top of being a shitty game.

My boyfriend is a Normy/casual and I didn’t think he’d be able to get the hang of the game because of how different it is (he started playing with Let’s Go, got into SWSH and even played gen 6 and 7 on my 3DS) he had trouble with legends at first but now he’s addicted to playing always starting it up when he gets out of work. The game is just fun for everyone and that isn’t an issue it’s also the most ambitious Pokémon game to date that’s mainline. Supporting this game will hopefully incentivize GF to make more games with a similar feel and that’s not an issue

Faggot or troon?

Based. Board is being overrun by retards who just want the Pokemon brand in a generic game.

Good try discord, but you're too obsessed, that isn't even what the other post said.

>Pokemon games are going to be ruined forever if it’s not gatekeeped.

Good. We need it out of Smogon's slimey hands

>Pokemon has been dead for 20 years!
Why are you here then? Kill yourself

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE THESE PEOPLE

THEY ARE TRASH

Attached: 22ED0F0B-4F54-4FD2-9E03-670C03442AA8.jpg (1282x1089, 161.93K)

Only principle of gen 6 was being 'easily accessible to new fans'. They did the typical old poke formula but made it stupidly easy and their main gimic of megas they withheld for the most part until that content wasteland they called a postgame.

Ruined forever by what? You act like there's anything left to ruin in the first place after the fucking rest of gen 8.

Ruined forever by normies eating up PL:A because it's another generic open world game for them to squeel like piggies about.

based old normalfags saving pokemon

It probably is a somewhat generic open worlder but, for a pokemon game, its been a pretty good entry, especially with how bad gen 8 has been so far.

Look what happened with zeldafags. They’re trapped for at least 2 generation with Ubisoft open world garbage. Now mainline poke games are in danger of that.

For a Pokemon game, PL:A is barely it. SwSh is unironically more of a Pokemon game.