Why do pokemon fangames always do that edgy shit?

Why do pokemon fangames always do that edgy shit?

Attached: Soulstones.png (1256x654, 1.05M)

That's the american concept of what "mature" is

It’s all they have.

Edgy pokemon I argue COULD work, but it looks fucking retarded when you cleary are just reusing GBA sprites and fucking MS paint blood

Who the fuck is Mark?

>Edgy pokemon I argue COULD work
I'm also eager for Palworld, Legends was fun but I want a full game.

Attached: 1618765311544.jpg (670x676, 80.75K)

its cringe as fuck

they didn't get the memo there is nothing more uncool then being edgy

Can edgy Pokemon work? Yes, but it has to be in a different media format. Seeing these little sprites knocked over and bleeding is pure fucking bathos, shit’s hilarious. Take note rom devs, picrel is what you see in your mind when making this shit, but all the player sees is autistic roleplaying with dolls.
All these rom devs with “amazing ideas!!!” should sit down and try writing something genuinely mature, maybe a sidequest that makes you feel a little bit sad or a villain who’s something more than the standard two-dimensional mustache-twirlers we usually get.
If a rom hack actually made me feel an emotion besides unintentional humor or second-hand embarrassment it’d be the best Pokemon game in years.

Attached: 1CCF813C-79B9-4925-A6F8-8E5BBAB4480C.png (1174x918, 1.36M)

I can't believe people are actually being crybabies about Palworld, some gamedev fag named Shaun on twitter was trying to argue its gonna teach kids to shoot up animals like he is a fucking 90s bible mom talking about Doom

Attached: Soulstones3.png (1247x696, 358.19K)

she ded?

Is that Pierrick and Fantina?

What happened to her body?

We shouldnt let teenagers make fangames

fucking kek you can tell this was written by an autist. people dont talk like this except in shitty JRPGs

she got better
no joke

Mark has been through so much shit.

Yeah, his mother was killed by fascist soldiers from the future and he was kidnapped and brainwashed by them to unleash Eternatus.

wtf bros i thought fangames were supposed to be cringe

autists love edgy shit

What's the name of the game? I want to see the cringe

Pokemon Soulstones

Also this game has people civilians into zombies, space wiping out your friends, and even children being killed by secret agents that were brainwashed by futuristic fascists.